The southern border shared between Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. is an enormous economic gateway for the United States, but it requires control, safety and modernization to maintain it. Enforcing laws and securing the border is a top priority for the Department of Homeland Security. As time passes, the need for operator driven policies and solutions, modern devices, and fully integrated border becomes more a crucial.
This year's Border Management South Conference will aim to connect local, federal and state officials to discuss the top challenges and priorities in the field. Interactive group discussions and panels will address procurement initiatives and aligning border solutions with development of operators.
Join us at the 2019 Border Management Summit to engage with industry leaders, share your perspective with colleagues across the board, and learn about new programs, capabilities, and technologies that will change the face of the border management sector.
Main Themes Include:
- Border Management and Surveillance
- Cyber Security
- Critical Infrastructure
- Processing, Exploiting and Disseminating Intelligence and ISR Platforms
- Counter Terrorism and Safe Cities
Meet the 2019 Border Management Speakers
- Nelson Balido, Chairman, Chairman Border Commerce and Security Council Former DHS Homeland Security Advisory Council and Executive Director FEMA Private Sector Office
- Mrs. Jennifer Barreras-Rawls, Operations Section Chief, JOINT TASK FORCE - WEST, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- Rose Marie Davis, Director, Innovation, Program, Acquisitions, CBP/DHS
- Mark Erwin, Director System and Systems Integration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Air and Marine Operations
- Bradd Skinner, Deputy Director, Office of Field Operations; Laredo Field Office, US Customs and Border Protection
- Tim Bennett, PM Air Domain Awareness, S&T Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Blas Nunez-Neto, Senior Policy Researcher, Rand Corporation
- Sheriff Waybourn, Sheriff, Tarrant County
- Chris Moman, Assistant Director Component Acquisition, ICE
- Carl Lundrum, Deputy Chief Patrol Agent Yuma Sector, United States Border Patrol
- Sheriff Joe Frank Martinez, Sheriff, Val Verde County
- Robert Gross, DHS Attache, Department of Homeland Security
- Ismael Navarez, Special Agent in Charge, IRS-Criminal Investigation
- Raul Ortiz, Chief Patrol Agent, Del Rio Sector
- Irma Chapa, Communications Director, RGV Sector Border Patrol
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Garden Inn San Antonio
8101 Pat Booker Rd, 78233
San Antonio, Live Oak, Texas, USAWebsite
Set off I-35 and Loop 1604, Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center hotel places guests within 5 miles of Randolph Air Force Base, Retama Park Racetrack, and Toyota Field. The corporate offices for GE, Rackspace, and Amazon are also nearby. Take the family to fun attractions such as Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Natural Bridge Caverns. Just ask their friendly multi-lingual staff for guidance.
The special room rate of $119 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 210-598-4442 and give the group name IQPC. Please make your reservation immediately as this hotel will sell out. The cut-off date for this room block is 11/20/19. You can also make your reservation HERE.
For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.