Developing the Future of EV Mobility
The electrification of mobility is upon us! With the usage of electric vehicles on the upswing in American markets, and an expected 130 million EVs on the road by 2030 acceding to IAC, the time is now to redefine infrastructure needs to fit electric powered cars and trucks. In light of this we are proud to be bringing our latest event, E-Mobility Charging and Infrastructure
in Detroit, MI, this 4th - 6th of December.
This exciting event is being meticulously curated to bring together the four major planks, OEMs, Government, Power Providers and Independent Chargers, that will power electric transportation for years to come. With this unique set of speakers we will be able to discuss the charging and mobility aspect of EVs, from vehicle design public private partnerships, to developing charging opportunities with mobility in mind. We are beyond excited to be bringing you this electric event and cannot wait to see you in there.
What you can expect
- Hear from thought leaders across OEMs, Government and Power Providers.
- Cultivate the thought leadership of mavericks in this space.
- Workshop new ideas in the EV community.
- Network with peers from across North America
- Co-located with EV Thermal Management Summit (shared networking breaks)
- James Breyer, President, Founder, Chief Product Officer, Hercules Electric Vehicles
- Dana Myers, CEO & President, Myers EV
- Ian Gardner, CEO, Royal EV
- Lin Khoo, Senior VP, Strategy, Greenlots
- Erika Myers, Research Director, Smart Power Alliance
- Mike Kurzeja, CEO, EZ-EV
- Reece Daniel, CEO, Som-EV
- Kevin Leary, CEO, Power Hydrant
- Manoj Karwa, Vice President, Clean Wave Technologies
- Tim Slusser, Director, Smart Mobility Initiatives, NextEnergy
- Kris Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, eeVee Mobility
- Dr. Mehrnaz Ghamami, Associate Professor, Michigan State University
- Frank Schwartz, Principal, Advanced Automotive Consulting Services (AACS)
- Julian Lille, Partnerships Director, EVGo
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
: Wednesday, December 4, 2019Main Day One
: Thursday, December 5, 2019Main Day Two
: Friday, December 6, 2019
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.