ACHIEVING FEASIBLE ECONOMIC RETURNS WITH AM TECHNOLOGY
Our Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space conference
has fast established itself as the premium forum for AM users, R&D experts and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry. Returning to London after hosting the forum in Munich earlier this year, and following a valuable visit to the EOS facilities, we are delighted to announce AM for Aerospace & Space
will return home. This year, Airbus will take the lead from an AM user perspective and will kindly host a visit to their world renowned Space Systems facility just north of London.
Not just academic in focus and not solution provider heavy, the event has achieved its reputation by providing content that can tangibly help the AM user exploit the performance gains and economic returns that AM offers - this is achieved through predominantly case study led presentations from both users and solution providers.
Aligned to support the UK's national AM strategy, the conference is a platform to tackle the roadblocks of industrial digitisation and ensure opportunities in high value manufacturing are not squandered - both internationally and in the UK.
We very much hope you can join us!
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear exclusive case studies from industry leaders who are already achieving quality assurance on a serial scale - helping you to improve your own component characteristics on an industrial scale with repeatable, predictable quality every time
- Adopt lessons learned from a variety of economically quantifiable case studies delivered by OEMs, describing how they were able to leverage AM technology to achieve feasible economic returns
- Discover how supply chain is now developing in a way that will encompass Additive Manufacturing at Primes, Tier-1s, Tier-2, and downstream suppliers - enabling you to situate your organisation in a way that is evolving with market demand
- Hear the latest strategies used by industry leaders in their own projects to achieve material input and process certification so that you can achieve scalability and consistency in your own AM processes
Agenda themes will include:
- Certification and standardisation strategies delivering critical assurance for defence and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes
- Complete production cycle evaluation and assessment of through-life costs
- Training engineers to 'think in additive manufacturing' terms to utilise AM's full potential
- Innovation and new technologies developing additive manufacturing for defence & aerospace
- Commercialisation of research and developing short-term additive manufacturing strategies
- The National Additive Manufacturing Strategy and its consequences for the defence & aerospace agency
2019 Speakers Included
- Paul Evans, Head of Manufacturing Technologies and Processes, Airbus Group
- Andy Schofield, Manufacturing & Materials Strategy and Technology Director, BAE Systems - Air
- Jason Gilmore, New Product and R&D Technical Lead, Airbus Defence & Space
- Richard Minter, Chief Expert - Airframe, European Aviation Safety Agency
- Dr Paul Unwin, Chairman, UK Additive Manufacturing Strategy Steering Group
- Sebastien Messe, Additive Manufacturing Chief Engineer, Safran Landing Systems
- Steven Catt, AM Technical Lead, Thales UK
- Dr Katy Milne, Chief Engineer - DRAMA , Digital Engineering Group, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Advenit Makaya, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, European Space Agency
- Claude Sarno, Head of Packaging Design Office, Thales Avionics
- Max Haot, Founder & CEO, Launcher
- Dr. Luis Martin Diaz, VP Head of Industrial Service Centers Germany, EDDC, Airbus Helicopters
- Dr. Rob Scudamore, Vice Chair AM UK & Associate Director, Group Manager - Joining Technologies, Additive Manufacturing,, TWI
- Lina A. Huertas, Head of Technology Strategy for Digital Manufacturing,, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Chris Dungey, Director of the Joining 4.0 Innovation Centre & Professor of Engineering, TWI & Lancaster University
- James Logan, UK Collaborative R&D Funding Manager, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Markus Seibold, VP Additive Manufacturing, Siemens Power & Gas
- Jurgen Nolde, VP Vertical Aerospace, Siemens
- Vinu Vijayan, Global Business Development Manager - Aerospace, EOS
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.