Our Ballast Water Management Conference
will be taking place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
For its twenty-fourth edition, the conference will provide an in-depth look at the latest developments in the Ballast Water
Industry, focusing on technological and regulatory advances.
Over two days, the event will give you essential insight into potential ship-owner and port solutions, and analysis of retrofitting and maintenance experience, through case studies, interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executives from ship-owner and ship-management companies, regulatory institutes, equipment providers and fitters, commissioning testers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders involved in the Ballast Water Management supply chain.
Join us in Rotterdam to exchange your opinions and technical knowledge with your peers, and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Updates on crucial regulations at the latest MEPC Session and US Coast Guard approved systems
- Legal and financial procedures for non-compliance
- Facilitating port sampling assessments
- Ship owner case studies on selection of appropriate equipment for different types of vessels
- Solutions to retrofit and maintain systems
- Commissioning testing and compliance specifications of equipment
- Successful crew training and guidance - sampling tests and system maintenance
- Analysis of growth in manufacturing of ballast water equipment, installation sites and trade organisations
- Innovations in technology
- Ballast Water Management Market forecast
Who Will Attend?
Our Ballast Water Management Conference will bring together senior executives from:
- Ship-owner and ship-management companies
- Technology providers
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
- Research centres and academia
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.