As more and more customers are purchasing electric vehicles, there are certain expectations that need to be met. Electric vehicles should not sacrifice efficiency or performance, but that is not always possible with the new parameters that they need to operate under. Thermal management plays a key role in both of these goals.
The EV Thermal Management summit
taking place on December 4-6 in Detroit, MI will address the key challenges in the space right now as well as shed light on the new technologies being pushed out. Join us at this summit to network and benchmark with other leaders in this space.
What you can expect
- Learn how to maintain 150,000 miles at 100% performance for electric vehicles
- Discussions on battery thermal management, passenger expectations for climate control, and various methods to increase temperature control efficiency.
- Co-located with E-Mobility Charging Infrastructure (shared networking breaks)
- Get the opportunity to discuss topics chosen by you through our Thought Exchange app
- Bashar Abdulnour, Supervisor, Electrified Powertrain Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Matt Garrisi, Department Manager of Thermal & HVAC Systems, Indi EV
- Tobias Glossman, Principal Systems Engineer, Mercedez-Benz Research and Development
- Daniel Huang, Research Engineer - Thermal and Climate Systems, Ford Motor Company
- Yue Fan, EV Propulsion System Engineer, .
- Scott Bang, Engineering Director, BYTON
- Ming Ma, Senior Thermal Engineer, BYTON
- Jino George, Lead Thermal/CFD Engineer, Local Motors
- Brian Van Batavia, Technical Director, Bollinger Motors
- Anna Stefanopoulou, Director at the Energy Institute, University of Michigan
- Akshay Sheorey, Engagement Manager, Siemens PLM Software
- Kevin Goodheart, Engagement Manager, Siemens PLM Software
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
: Wednesday, December 4, 2019Main Day One
: Thursday, December 5, 2019Main Day Two
: Friday, December 6, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueFour Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi
27000 S Karevich Dr, 48377-3310
Detroit, Novi, MI, USA
Plenty to see and do. A thriving city northwest of Detroit, Novi is home to the Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi. Their free shuttle service makes it easy to get to companies and attractions within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. Across the street is Twelve Oaks Mall, which boasts some of the best shopping in the Detroit area, and they’re surrounded by the Fountain Walk Entertainment District. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is 29 miles south along Interstate 275.
Everything You Need. The Novi hotel makes it easy to be productive or to relax. Keep in touch with free wireless High Speed Internet Access throughout the hotel. Unwind after a long day in the indoor pool and whirlpool, or in the outdoor pool surrounded by a tranquil courtyard. Make time for a good workout in our 24-hour fitness center. From formal to casual, the hotel has a range of meals and drinks to tempt your taste buds.
All the Comforts of Home. Each of their 220 fully renovated guest rooms and suites has everything you need for a great stay, plus free extras like wireless High Speed Internet Access. Take care of business at the work desk, then relax in front of a flat screen TV with HBO, TV Japan, and plenty of sports channels. Choose one king-size or two queen Four Points signature beds for a good night's sleep, and refresh in the bathroom’s modern sliding-glass shower or comfortable bathtub.
The special room rate of $109 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (248) 348-5000 and give the group name IQPC or click here
to book. You must make your reservation no later than November 18th. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.