can solve many of the challenges currently being faced by modern corporate learning departments. Not only can it help Chief Learning Officers and Directors re-define the corporate learning function as a strategic business partner, the iterative nature of the EDIPT (Empathize, Define Ideate, Prototype, Test) Cycle, ensures instructional designers deliver feedback-driven, employee centered programs.Design Thinking for Learning & Development 2019
will bring together thought leaders, decision makers and ground breakers in learning strategy, program design, and department transformation. With practical case studies and active learning sessions, this event will practice what it preaches and provide every attendee with the opportunity to witness design thinking
Join fellow L&D Executives from companies like Capital One, Atrium Health, Nokia, Micro Technology and more December 4-6 in San Francisco to transform the value of corporate learning through human centered design.
What Makes Design Thinking For L&d Special?
- Co-Located with Design Thinking for HR - Winter: Network and participate in shared morning plenaries to gain insight into organizational transformation
- Design Thinking in Action: This program will provide an Active Learning Environment with Communities of Practice so you can learn from every expert in the room, and not just the ones on stage
- Insights for the CLO and Instructional Designer: Core Challenges, Sprint Sessions and Workshops with "High-Level" and "On-the-Ground" themes
- Ten Case Studies: Learn about best practice in Design Thinking with case studies from Atrium Health, Ross Stores, Capital One, Micron Technology and more!
Solving These Core Challenges
- Re-Defining the Corporate Learning Function as a Strategic Business Partner
- Getting out of the Business of Training and into the Business of Performance Management
- Placing the Employee at the Center of Learning Experience Design
- Designing Programs through Iterative and Feedback-Driven Processes
- Christina Barss, Chief Learning Officer / Vice President, Atrium Health
- Alyssa Clark, Director of Recruiting and Talent, Eyemart Express
- Raulvin Coke, People's Futurist, Raulvin Coke
- Corri Cooper, Senior Director of Learning & Development, Ross Stores
- Sony Das, Director of Learning and Development, Lionsgate
- Katarina Derek, Director of Learning and Development, ProscribeMD
- Ritva Elo, Stakeholder Manager for Employee Learning and Development, Nokia
- Jim Fuller, former Chief Learning Architect, Juniper Networks
- Kami Hanson, Director of Learning Technology, Lending Club
- Trish Layton, Director, Instructional Design, Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Tatyana Lebel, Global Program Manager for Learning and Development, ResMed
- Shveta Miglani, Director Global Learning & Development, Micron
- Cara North, Senior Learning Experience Designer, Ohio State University
- Jennifer Rogers, Head of Learning, Anglo American
- Jennifer Wilson, Regional Director of Learning & Talent Development Programs, Lincoln Property Company
- Craig Woll, Senior Director of Enterprise Learning Technology and Design, Capital One Financial
- Annika VanNoy, Director of Learning and Change, Pathway Vet Alliance
- Bee Ng, Vice President for Learning and Development, Visa
- Susan Stuart, Human-Centered Design and Communication Director, LightMotif Productions
- Juston Espinoza, Senior eLearning and Media Production Specialist, Spectrum Health
- Jamie Petter, Global Director Learning & Development, Food + at Google
Workshop Day OR Design Thinking University
- December 4Conference Day One
- December 5Conference Day Two + Site Tours
- December 6
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.