Our Arctic Shipping Summit
will be located in Hamburg, Germany for its 15th edition in the series and will take on a new look for December 2019. We are bringing together stakeholders from all parts of the Arctic shipping
sector to discuss their involvement in the ever changing Northern Shipping Route.
The two day conference will bring together companies and organisations such as National Coastguards, Senior Arctic Government Officials, Shipping Companies, LNG Projects, Lawyers, P&I Clubs, Arctic Researchers and Lecturers and many more. This will allow for an interactive and open conference which can provide each agent with as much networking and discussion as possible.
During the two days we will explore the advancements in policy and regulation, as well as the updates on the Polar Code. In addition to this, there will be discussions on effectively enhancing Arctic search and rescue and how to navigate a geopolitical shift in the Arctic.
Key Topics Include
- Advancements & Developments in Policy & Regulation
- An Overview of Arctic Shipping Developments
- The Polar Code: Where Do We Stand?
- Best Practices in Arctic Shipping
- Effectively Enhancing Search and Rescue
- Approaches to Ensuring Effective HR & Mariners Training
- Arctic Projects Developments
- A Look at the Arctic Environment and Climate Risks
- Furthering Developments of Arctic Shipping Infrastructure
- Navigating a Geopolitical Shift in the Arctic
- Ensuring Responsible and Sustainable Tourism in the Arctic
Who Will Attend?
- National Coastguards
- Senior Arctic Government Officials
- Shipping Companies
- Cruise Companies
- LNG Projects
- P&I Clubs
- Arctic Researchers
- Technology providers
VenueVenue to be confirmed