What Is Fearless In Fintech?Fearless in Fintech
goes beyond the "women in.." panels you see at so many other events to present a full day of content not about the experience of being a woman in Fintech, but about creative and collaborative Fintech leadership from a majority female perspective. In order to thrive in today's mobile-ready, increasingly digital world, established financial services organizations and emerging fintech companies need to build tools that resonate with an increasingly diverse customer base. That process requires representative teams behind your products and services.
At Fearless in Fintech
you will learn how to recruit and retain a new generation of leaders as well as how to foster collaboration between organizations in order to ensure your brand avoids stagnation and finds new pathways to growth.
With a program designed to translate big picture ideas into specific practical tactics, you will leave Fearless in FinTech
ready to take charge of transformative leadership at your organization.
- Innovative Discussions & Actionable Insights - The summit will ask the hard-hitting questions about representation, inclusion and innovation in leadership that have yet to be explored. You'll leave with practical, actionable, board-room ready strategies that can drive change in your organization.
- Case Studies & Keynotes - Get an inside look into adapting, preparing and innovating for the future through exclusive keynotes and case studies, brought to you by fearless female leaders in the industry.
- Unrivaled Networking Opportunities - Connect with and learn about the latest challenges and strategies in finance and fintech from senior executives and fellow industry enthusiasts. We build in plenty of networking time so you can build the business relationships that are key to success.
What Does A Fearless Event Look Like?
Our Fearless event
s are designed to bring together a diverse speaker faculty and audience to tackle the questions about diversity and women in leadership in some of the most challenging industries. Attendees of our Fearless events
leave with hands-on strategies for advancing their respective industry and collaborating effectively within that space.
2019 Advisors + Speakers
- CHAIR: Jane Barratt, MX, Chief Advocacy Officer
- Jennifer Barrett, Acorns, Chief Education Officer
- Andrea Brimmer, Ally, Chief Marketing & Public Relations Officer
- Vered Frank, Charles Schwab, Former Head of Bank and Lending Marketing
- Evan English, American Express, Vice President of Product Design for Digital Membership Experiences
- Susan Gault Brown, Morrison Foerster, Partner
- Menekse Gencer, Wells Fargo, SVP, Digital Transformation
- Sarah McCrary, GasBuddy, CEO
- Rebecca Moulton, MX, Corporate Counsel
- Michele Murphy, Visa, Vice President, Legal - Product and Operations
- Monica Murthy, #HowSheWorks, Director, NY Community
- Doug Nielson, U.S. Bank, Senior Vice President, Innovation Research and Development
- Obrea Pointdexter, Morrison Foerster, Partner
- Natalie Tronkina, Transactional Advisory Services, CPA, Managing Director, CohnReznick Advisory
- Cyndi Rodriguez, Sharespost, Chief Legal Officer
- Sean Ruff, Morrison & Foerster, Partner
- Liz Sessler, CapShift, VP
- Vickie Sherman, Rabobank, NA, Senior Vice President, Director of Integrated Marketing
- Luvleen Sidhu, BankMobile, Co-Founder & President
- Mark Sobin, Morrison & Foerster, Associate
- Annemarie Tierney, Liquid Advisors, Principal
- Michelle Tran, Harness Wealth | NY Fintech Women, Head of Business Development | Co-Founder
- Suha Zehl, Guidance Residential, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.