Partnering Made Easy.
For more than 15 years, BioNetwork
has been bringing together the right senior-level decision-makers in pharma and biotech deal-making. Our intimate setting allows you to nurture deal-making relationships and the right opportunities for your technology against the lush Dana Point backdrop. With plenty of time to network in a relaxed atmosphere, you are bound to carry your conversations from the meeting room, to sunset happy hour, and back to your office long after you leave the venue.
Why BioNetwork is The Ideal Partnering Event
- Partnering Made Easy. Take control of your 1:1 meetings onsite! As a BioNetwork attendee, you'll have full access to our exclusive partnering mobile app. Schedule and accept your 1:1 partnering meetings, see the attendee list, message participants, and block off your schedule with must-attend panels and sessions. And you aren't just meeting in a crowded convention center - we turn the beautiful Ritz-Carlton guest rooms into your private meeting spaces. Learn more about the white glove partnering experience at BioNetwork.
- Quality over Quantity. Stop fighting your way through an overwhelming sea of badges and irrelevant contacts. We purposely keep the BioNetwork audience small - only about 300 total attendees. You'll get plenty of face-to-face time with the most senior-level decision makers in the industry who are actively looking to make new deals and forge new partnerships. Download the attendee list here to get a sense of the caliber of the pharma and VC executives you'll be meeting with this October.
- A World-Class Venue. No, that's not Photoshop. We host BioNetwork every year at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, set atop a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific. From the moment you step on the property, we'll give you the VIP treatment so you can focus more on making your next big deal. BioNetwork attendees agree - this is their most relaxed, intimate, and luxurious partnering experience of the year. Discover the best the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel has to offer.
- Get In The Spotlight. Are you a biotech or specialty pharma with a great story to share? Boost your profile and position yourself as a market-leading company by showcasing your technology with a BioTech Spotlight. Gain exposure through a tailored campaign to our audience and capture the attention of hand-picked senior-level BD executives looking to invest in companies like yours. There are limited spaces available - register for your BioTech Spotlight today.
BioNetwork 2019 Speakers & Partnering Faculty
- Robert Bagdorf, VP & Group Lead, Search and Evaluation, Worldwide Business Development, Pfizer
- Laszlo Kiss, Executive Director, WRD and Principal, Pfizer Ventures
- Jennifer Leeds, Head, West Coast Search and Evaluation, Novartis
- David Morris, Managing Director, Novartis Venture Fund
- Michal Preminger, Head, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, East North America, Johnson & Johnson
- Niels Emmerich, VP, Global Head Search & Evaluation, AbbVie
- Chris Sheldon, Head of Oncology Search and Evaluation, AstraZeneca
- Michael Andrew Johnson, VP, Business Development, Eli Lilly
- Jak Knowles, Vice President, Venture Investments, Bayer
- Don Frail, SVP, Research, External Science & Innovation, Allergan
- Jonathan York, Vice President, Global Business Development, Daiichi Sankyo
- Nouhad Husseini, Vice President, Head of Business Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals