Build A Winning People Strategy
With the rapid rise of digital technology and shifts within the larger healthcare industry, the need to find, engage and develop new talent that can drive innovation has never been more critical. HR Life Sciences
will provide you with the roadmap to successfully navigate this journey.
The HR Life Sciences Difference
- Meet the Real Talent Management Innovators
We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar: our agenda is 100% focused on exposing you to colleagues who face similar challenges and opportunities! You will hear from leaders who are transforming their HR strategies to meet the needs of digital transformation across the Life Science industry.
- The Full Spectrum of the Life Sciences Community
Unlike other events, HR Life Sciences celebrates all players in the industry: from big pharma and large medical device manufacturers to smaller biotechs and specialty pharma. We foster inspiration, learning, and partnerships for all.
- The Most Interactive Conference You Will Attend
No death by PowerPoint at HR Life Sciences! This agenda is crafted to encourage collaboration and action, offering two days of small group discussions, boardrooms, interactive panels, help huddles, and structured networking activities. You will build long-lasting connections and leave inspired to implement new strategies in your organization.
Who Attends HR Life Sciences?
HR professionals from a diversity of pharma, biotech and medical device companies who are looking to make a giant leap forward in their people strategy.
- Kimberly Cates, Head of HR, Enterprise Innovation - North America, Johnson & Johnson
- J. Ralph Mills, Vice President Human Resources, BioProduction Division, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Michael McMillan, Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, Stryker
- Tina Durocher-Murphy, SVP, Human Resources, PRA Health Sciences
- Rona Anhalt, Corporate Vice President, Human Resources, Celgene
- Terilyn Juarez Monroe, Chief People Officer and SVP of People, Places & Communications, Varian Medical Systems
- Ayana Champagne, VP & Chief HR Officer, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Monica Panetta, Head of HR, Americas LifeScan
- Nancy M. Fairchild, Sr. Vice President, Human Resources, Luminex Corporation
- Paul Montague, Vice President Human Resources, RTI Surgical
- Beth Mueller, Sr. Vice President, Human Resources, Dendreon
- Brooke Clark, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Recursion
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Torrey Pines
10950 N Torrey Pines Rd, 92037
La Jolla, CAWebsitePlease note
; that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms.