Operations, Strategies and Acquisitions for Office Real Estate, Workplace and Facilities Executives
January brings back our largest-to-date Future Offices Winter
show to New York City, another 'second to none' industry gathering thanks to upcoming participants from Merck, Cisco, Samsung, Elastic, Symantec, Moda Operandi, Uber and Robert Half. We will tackle the industry's hottest topics and trends to include:
- The life cycle of corporate real estate
- Workplace and real estate as driver for sustainability
- The state of coworking
- Human-centered digital workplace transformation
- Building an inclusive workplace through space and belonging
- Improving your office facility management operations
- The role of HR within your corporate real estate and workplace plans
- Tenant leasing strategies
No other event brings together Fortune 500 and tech corporate real estate, workplace, facility, and design leaders for 3 days of workshops, site tours, case studies, keynotes, and our staple think tank discussions.
Our new career progression seminars, know as Future Offices University, will once again tackle specific challenges and successes across workplace, facility, design, and real estate to help you gain new skills and experiences to fulfill career objectives.
We have taken your feedback and are delighted to add even more learning and experience for 2020!
NEW Educational Content
- Half Day In-Depth Workshops
- Challenge & Solution Oriented Tracks
- Broker, Developer and Tenant Office Leasing Strategies
- Integrating Sustainability Practices to Comply with City Policies and Standards
- The Role of HR within Real Estate and Workplace Operations
- Flex Office and the State of Co-working
- Enterprise Case Studies and Portfolio Strategies
MORE Professional Development
- Future Offices University will include Facilities and Design Career Progression Seminars
- Exclusive Team Building to Improve Shared Operations and Productivity
- Our Innovation Hubb includes 50+ Exhibits Delivering Products for Real Estate, Facilities, and Workplace Needs
- Two days of 'Demo Drives', our staple speed networking activity, for Maximum Industry Insight to the Newest Products and Companies
- Carbon Footprint Donations Courtesy of our Innovation Hubb and Demo Drive
- Exclusive Community Passes for Access to Our Innovation Hubb Only
- Innovation Hubb Water Cooler Sessions
- Corporate Real Estate Awards & Recognition
- Pre-Social Party And Main Day One Reception
- New Fortune 500 Site Tours
2020 Speakers Include
- Art Aguilar, Facilities Manager, Occupancy Planning, Google
- Michael Merola, Director, Workplace, Airbnb
- Sheena Gohil, Managing Director, Colliers
- Edward Wagoner, Global Chief Information Officer, JLL
- Michael Berretta, Vice President Network Development, Americas, IWG
- Valerie Garrett, Director of Workplace Design, Fifth Third Bank
- Maj Nixon, Sr. Manager, Real Estate, Workplace Experience (WE), Hulu
- Martin Brooker, EVP of Sales, Condeco
- Don Watson, Vice President Global Workplace and Enterprise Services, Merck
- Becky Laden, Director of Workplace Execellence, Symantec
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueConvene at 225 Liberty Street
225 Liberty St, 10281
New York, NY, USA
Phone: (888) 730-7307
Convene at 225 Liberty Street is the newest place to host large-scale conferences and events in Downtown NYC. This premium, full-service venue includes nearly 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space that is sure to blow you away.
Workshops and Future Offices University VenueConvene at 530 5th Avenue
530 5th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Phone: (888) 730-7307
Convene at 530 5th Avenue, just a few blocks from Grand Central and Bryant Park, is a next-generation workplace in Midtown Manhattan. With over 116,000 square feet of beautifully appointed amenities spanning four floors, you'll tap into a multitude of private office spaces, coworking desks, and on-demand meeting and event spaces.
New York Marriott Downtown
85 West Street at Albany St
New York, NY 10006
Room Rate: The special room rate of $235 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (212) 385-4900 and give the group name IQPC Future Offices.
The room block will be open for reservation by EOD, Wednesday, December 11th.
You must make your reservation by Thursday, January 9th, 2020 to be eligible for the special group rate. Reservations made after this date will be at the hotels then current available rate. The group rate will be made available 3 days pre- and post-event based on availability.
New York Marriott Downtown welcomes guests to the Financial District with newly renovated accommodations, thoughtful amenities and a brilliant hotel location in the heart of Lower Manhattan. Embrace all that downtown NYC has to offer, thanks to the hotel's proximity to noteworthy attractions like Battery Park, Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial and Brookfield Place. Make yourself at home in upscale hotel rooms and suites, intuitively designed with high-speed Wi-Fi, plush bedding and pristine marble bathrooms; many feature sweeping views of Lower Manhattan. Sit down for a delicious dinner at Bill's Bar & Burger, one of NYC's most beloved burger joints and sweat it out at the revamped fitness center.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.