This 10th Energy Storage Conference
will be taking place in Berlin, Germany, on 15th-16th January 2020. The two day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the energy storage sector from utility providers, power generators, technology developers, energy storage service providers and policy regulators.
You are kindly invited to the first European Energy Storage Conference
of the year to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the energy storage market.
- Overview on the Energy Storage Market
- Policy and Regulation Framework
- Case Studies of Energy Storage
- Outlook on the Costs, Finance Solutions and Investment Options
- Evaluating the Technical Development of Battery Systems
- Discussing the Potential of Small Scale Energy Storage and the Implications for Grid-Scale
- Evaluating the Actual Outlook on Renewable Energy
- The Role of Electric Vehicles in the Energy Storage Industry
- Activities in the Area of Smart Grids
Who Will Attend?
- Senior representatives from national utility companies
- Technology developers
- Energy storage service providers
- Policy regulators and industry analysts
- Energy investors
- Research organisations
- Consultants in energy storage
- Power generators
- Distribution network
- Service operator companies
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.