Already on its 7th edition, This Maximising Propylene Yields Conference
will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining, chemical & petrochemical industries, as well as leading market analysts, consultants, technology providers & innovators to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the propylene industry.
The two day event will give you an in depth insight into the industry's latest & future technology trends, while also concentrating on key updates and future forecasts on the supply & demand trends of propylene feedstocks, propylene derivatives & propylene itself. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities, the conference will provide a holistic outlook on major market trends and drivers in the future.
This year the biggest focus of the event will be dedicated to the innovations in OPP, FCC & PDH Technologies and on the great need of strong strategy in Europe, to enhance propylene business profitability in the each section of the supply chain. Other topics like latest updates in policy and regulations, increasing demand for propylene in the automotive sector and the impact of plastic industry transformation on the propylene industry will also play an important role on the two days discussion.
Join Maximizing Propylene Yields
2020 to hear in depth dives into the global & European market shifts, key business applications & innovations, technology projects as well as the future objectives on maximising propylene production capacity & value.
The participants will have a unique opportunity to take an active part in interactive sessions & panel discussions to share their knowledge, experience and uncertainties. The event will give you insights from end-use markets giving updates on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects. Join us in Barcelona to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
- Ethylene and Propylene- Increased capacity and Impacts
- Latest Updates in Policy and Regulations
- Increasing demand for propylene in the automotive sector
- The impact of plastic industry transformation on the propylene industry
- On purpose propylene production as the necessary technology to fill the propylene gap
- Benchmarking the PDH Technologies- the different routes from propane to propylene production
- Utilizing FCC technology
- Future Feedstock in Propylene Production
Who Will Attend?
- Senior refining representatives
- Refining R&D
- Technology developers
- Feedstocks providers
- Polymer producers
- Chemical companies
- Technology & solution providers
- Petrochemical experts & consultants
- Technology licensors
- EPC contractors
- Investments bankers
- Energy markets analyst & advisors
- Chemical, refining & petrochemical associations
Early Confirmed 2020 Speakers
- Mark Eggleston- Director, Phillip Townsend Associates
- Stephan Bowers- Feedstock and Petrochemical Technologies Manager, Evonik
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.