Join the fastest-growing buy side equity trading community
With over 350 attendees, half of them representing the biggest names on the buy side, this is quite simply THE meeting place to benchmark with the best, build a world class equity trading desk and shape the future of your industry together.
The Equity Leaders Summit Difference
- Connecting more Buy Side Equity Traders than anyone else. Connecting you to more equity traders from more top buy-side companies than anyone else. This is where you really find out what the leading asset management companies are doing so you can prepare your trading desk now and for the future.
- Better Quality Engagement with your Peers. More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small working discussion groups, roundtables and boardrooms and learn from all of the great minds in the audience, not just the speakers.
- Solve Your Biggest Challenges. More focused on the specific needs of your trading desk than any other event. With an agenda built on 75+ research interviews with leading equity traders, to address every challenge and opportunity you face.
Be inspired. Learn From:
- Paul Whitehead, Global Head of Equity Trading, Blackrock
- Michael Buek, Principal, Head of US Index Portfolio Management, Vanguard
- Miles Huffman, Head of Quant Analytics, anguard
- Alex Budny, Global Head of Trade Analytics, SSGA
- Eden Simmer, Head of Global Equity Trading, PIMCO
- Isaac Chang, Co-Head of Global Trading, AQR Capital Management
- Alex Shindich, Head of Equity OMS & Trading Technology, Capital Group
- Jon Glennie, Global Head of Equities Trading Technology, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Clive Williams, Head of Global Equity Trading, T. Rowe Price
- Rob Dynan, Managing Director, Global Head of Equity Trading Technology, Wellington Management
- Ingrid Jacobs, Chief Diversity Officer, Eaton Vance
- Meredith Shifman, Head of Trading Governance, Morgan Stanley Investment Management