The Next Generation of Operational Excellence
As the new normal unfolds for the oil and gas industry, the leaders are focused on harnessing efficiencies in their operations and becoming more agile. Intelligent Automation is offering the industry the opportunity to use the information they have at their fingertips to uncover efficiencies at a rapid pace - allowing them to better monitor their operations and improve business performance quickly.
Join us at this year's Intelligent Automation in Oil & Gas Summit in Houston and learn how to leverage intelligent automation tools in the field and in the back office to boost your bottom line, manage operational risk, reduce carbon emissions and attract and stem the brain drain.
Key Themes for 2020 Include:
- Operational Excellence
- AI & EHS
- Internet of Things
- Skills & Talent
- Change Management
- Business Transformation
- Asset Integrity Management
- Digital Transformation
- AI & Machine Learning
- Process Optimization
- Advanced Analytics
- Strategy, Execution & Governance
- Leadership and Culture
- Scaling Intelligent Automation
- Production Optimization
- Intelligent Automation Cloud
- Condition Based Monitoring
Kelly Farfan, Org Capability Manager, Shell Oil
"The speakers were all knowledgeable, and I enjoyed their presentations throughout the week separately. The event provided good networking opportunities for me within our industry, as well as with vendors."
Heather Chan, HES Professional, Marathon Pipe Line
"Valuable information. Shows how a common topic is addressed from different perspectives."
Douglas McFadden, Global Technical Safety & Reliability Lead, TechnipFMC
"Congratulations to you and the team for putting on a great event! I enjoyed being on the panel, making new connections, and learning about what others are doing in this space."
Stacey Norman, Vice President, Business Performance Solutions, Cenovus Energy
- Patrick Thompson, Chief Information Officer, Albemarle
- Deana Werkowitch, Vice President, Business Process Automation, Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Ken Nguyen, Digital Program Manager, Mad Dog 2, BP
- Sushma Bhan, Chief Data Officer - Technology, Development & Wells, Shell
- Yugender Chikkula, Manager, Technology (APC/Monitoring/Digitalization), Motiva Enterprises
- Fakhri Landolsi, Head of Data Science, North America, Equinor
- Andrew Nobbay, Finance Director - Performance Improvement, Oxy
- Caryn Ogier, Project Manager, Operations Technology, Noble Energy
- Sarma Garimella, Project Lead, Manufacturing Execution Systems, The Dow Chemical Company
- Murali Gopalakrishnan, Chief Scientist, Process Modeling and Optimization, Sabic
- Brent Kedzierski, Head of Learning Strategy & Innovation, Shell
- Lauren Goodwin, Former Vice President, Digital Transformation, BP
- David Crawley, Professor of Practice, University of Houston
VenueNorris Conference Center - City Centre Location
816 Town and Country Blvd , 77024
Houston, Texas, USA
Phone: + 001 (713) 590-0950
Travel & Accommodation are not included in the conference fee. However, we do have a block of rooms for this event at the HOTEL SORELLA which is located adjacent to The Norris Conference Center - rooms sell out quickly!
Reserve your room by calling toll free 001 866.842.0100 and asking for the IQPC negotiated rate.