Using the Shared Services Model to Capture an Emerging Opportunity for Revenue Generation
Whilst shared services, outsourcing and business transformation leaders across MENA have worked hard over the past few decades to improve their output and productivity, not since the early days of outsourcing has there been such an opportunity to leverage a competitive advantage as there is today. In a recent survey, shared services organisations in the region are aggressively developing new competencies and taking on growth, by leveraging new Centres of Expertise or Excellence.
We believe that the shared services and outsourcing
market in the Middle East has a life of its own, and the potential for growth is endless (UAE Outsourcing and Shared Services to hit US$6.8bn by 2023). This is what the 2019 show will be about.
After the overwhelming success of our 6th edition, we are very excited that the MENA edition of the world's most reputable event, the 7th annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Middle East
is coming back to Dubai from 8-10 December 2019!
Why the Middle East?
- United Arab Emirates has the highest concentration of Shared Services Centres (SSCs) in the region followed by Saudi Arabia
- Dubai is the city with the most number of SSCs
- BFSI and Mining, Oil & Gas are among the top industries in the MENA region with the most number of SSCs
"Great networking opportunity. Good people-oriented sessions. Relevant topics."
Head of Finance SSO, Al Tayer
"It was a great event that introduced me to the world of Shared Services."
"The experience was fantastic. We truly enjoyed the conference and eagerly look forward for any future engagements in Middle East."
Director - Practice, Dell Technologies
Our Big Ideas Speakers
- Claus Peter Schrunder, Senior Vice President, HR Special Services, Deutsche Telekom AG Services Europe
- Sumit Mitra, CEO, Tesco Global Business Services
- Siddhartha Banerjee, General Manager - UI-UX Centre of Excellence, Vodafone
- Mohamed El Bassuni, Head of Change & Transformation, Itmam Services, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- Tony Breen, Head of Shared Services, PepsiCo Asia, Middle East & North Africa
- Gopal Ahuja, Head of Shared Services Centre, IFFCO Group
Meet Our Other #SSONME Industry Experts
- Dr. Rene Zimmermann, Vice President, ABB Global Industries & Services
- Anil Bhavnani, Director BPO and Digital Transformation - India Site Leader, Pfizer
- Steve Thompson, Chief Operating Officer, Tanfeeth - Emirates NBD Company
- Manish Jain, Senior Director, Global Customer Service Operations, AMEA, Member of the board, BT
- Ellen Meekels, GBS Global Head of Reporting and Data Analytics, Ingram Micro
- Ashley Boots, SVP & Head of HR Operations and Transformation, Noor Bank
- Dhiman Bhaumik, VP and Head of F&A, Procurement Operations and Business Services, Tanfeeth - Emirates NBD Company
- Mhd Maher Shahadeh, Global Consolidation Reporting Manager, Schlumberger
- Gagandeep Singh, Managing Director - GBS Asia Pacific, SWAROVSKI
- Steve Snowdon, Head of Lean Management, Mashreq
- Edwin Hage, Senior Director HR Shared Services, Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Gary Thompson, Shared Services Industry Expert
- Nalin Tripathi, SSF Leader - Group Finance, Al-Futtaim
- Fatima Abdulrahman, Chief Human Resources Officer, Tanfeeth - Emirates NBD Company
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Boulevard Downtown Dubai, P.O. Box 9770,
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesWebsite
: +971 4 428 7888
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.