The Supply Chain Next ConferenceSupply Chain Next
is the only event bringing together supply chain & technology executives to guide you through investing in & deploying new technologies. With more end-user case studies than any other digital supply chain event, you'll hear real stories on implementing transformative technologies - beyond theories & what-ifs. You'll walk away armed with strategies to propel your supply chain for the next two years.
Total Digital Transformation. Only at Supply Chain Next.
- More End-User Case Studies Than Any Other Digital Supply Chain Event.
Hear from supply chain and technology executives from a variety of industries share real stories of using transformative technologies. No more theories, no more what-ifs. The agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from executives that have made real use of data analytics, artificial intelligence, blockchain, IOT, and machine learning. You'll learn actionable strategies and troubleshooting techniques to propel your supply chain forward.
- Connect With Supply Chain Visionaries.
Build connections like never before. Network with the digital supply chain pioneers - from end users who've successfully implemented new technologies to the technology providers who are helping you make it all happen. This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with transformation experts and those who aspire to be them.
- More Than 20 Years Of Supply Chain Event Experience.
We are known in the industry for our world-class supply chain events. We are focused on providing you with as many new connections as possible. By bringing together the entire supply chain ecosystem to one place where you can share ideas and interact with everyone in just 2 days, you'll leave with plenty of new friends, armed with transformative solutions, and be a part of this awesome community.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Doug Cantriel, Head, Supply Chain Digital Services, FORD
- Rob Jennings, CEO, BEEFCHAIN
- Amit Maini, Global Supply Chain Group Lead, IT Operations, KRAFT HEINZ
- Travis McNeal, Director, Change Management, WALMART
- Chet Damania, Senior Manager, Customer Solutions, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Jonas van Malottki, Senior Manager, Finance & Controlling IT Solutions, DAIMLER
- Irina Rosca, Director, Supply Chain Operations and Customer Care, HELIX
- Eric Wilson, Director, Planning, ESCALADE SPORTS
- Peter Nadimi, Senior Counsel, Commercial, Privacy & Technology, MCDONALD'S
- Balaji Ramakrishnan, Director, Procurement and Supply Chain, BP
- Anand Vardhan, Director, Operations Business Insights, Business Technology Solutions, ABBVIE
- Jason Yates, MPD VP, Supply Chain Strategy, W.L. GORE
VenueWestin Chicago River North
320 N Dearborn Street, 60654
Chicago, IL, USA
Web: www.westinchicago.com Hotel Room Information
Room Rate: $295 + taxSupply Chain Next
2019 has secured a special conference rate of $295 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Westin Reservation line at 888-627-7106 and identify yourself as a Supply Chain Next
attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, October 21, 2019 or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.