Unlock Your Programmatic Potential
Join us at Programmatic Pioneers
to learn how innovative brands like Macy's, American Express, Disney, Samsung, Nestle and many others are optimizing their data to deliver the most accurate audience segmentation across channels through programmatic spend.
The programmatic value chain is complex. Issues relating to price and data transparency, data privacy and ad fraud present brands with daily challenges. And with a shortage of talent companies aren't sure whether to keep this function in-house or outsource it altogether. Attending Programmatic Pioneers
will help you untangle some of these complexities and ensure you walk away with proven strategies to unlock your programmatic potential.
Join 150+ Heads of Programmatic, Media, Marketing, Digital, Acquisition, Performance, Digital and Advertising to get the actionable strategies you need to implement in order to unlock the full potential of your programmatic program, and gain transparency from third-party providers.
Why Programmatic Pioneers Is Right For You
- Built From The Best In The Industry. We're built off of the success of Programmatic Pioneers Summit in London, where 300 attendees from Europe's biggest brands gather to uncover practical solutions that will transform their programmatic operation. What started as a niche gathering of programmatic innovators in 2016, Programmatic Pioneers Summit is now the most important meeting in the European calendar.
- Content Built By Brands, For Brands. We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. Our content comes straight through our community of trusted advisors, and hundreds of research hours with executives just like you. Based on your feedback, we've built the Programmatic Pioneers agenda to include tons of current and future trends that will help you maximize your programmatic revenues.
- The Most Interactive Programmatic Event, Ever. Benefit from tons of interactivity with over 15 hours of discussion groups, campfires, panels, roundtables, and structured networking activities every day. Unlike large trade shows, you'll actually be able to get face time, develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Amy Corner, VP of Performance Channel Marketing, American Express
- Susie Gruda, Global Head of ROI, Google
- Shaune Kolber, Programmatic Strategy & Marketing Technology Innovation, Dell
- Atul Bhandari, Head of Product, Advertising & Data, Samsung
- Danea Williams, VP Digital Media Strategy, Macy's
- Roshen Matthew, AVP of Digital Media & Emerging Technolgy, AT&T
- Rachel Mervis, Programmatic Lead, Nestle
- Krag Klagles, Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics and Optimization, Disney Parks & Resorts
- Joella Duncan, Director of Media Strategy, Equifax, Data Analysis
- Emily Galt, Director, Digital Marketing, Constellation Brands
- Ken Van Every, Director of Programmatic and Data Sales, Cars.com
- Kolin Kleveno, SVP - Head of Programmatic, 360i, Developing Mind-Blowing Ads
- Doug Fleming, Head of Advanced Television, Hulu, Unearthing the Power of Creative
- Gabe Bevilacqua, SVP Product Management and Advanced Advertising, Viacom
- Jeremy Hlavecek, Chief Revenue Officer, IBM and the Weather Company
- Jason Tollestrup, VP of Programmatic Strategy and Yield, Washington Post
VenueWestin Long Beach
333 East Ocean Blvd, 90802
Long Beach, CA, USAWebsite Rates:Programmatic Pioneers Summit
2019 has secured a special conference rate of $199 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Westin Long Beach at (562) 436-3000 and identify yourself as a Programmatic Pioneers Summit
attendee or book online (the website is forthcoming). Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires October 22, 2019. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.