In challenging times, Operational Excellence is a mandate, not an option.
Every year Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals and Resources
brings together North America's most innovative thinkers - and this year we are coming together Online! With over 1000 operations, technology, HSE and executive level attendees, our 2020 speakers will show you how to unlock immediate value in your operations - critical in the current environment. Taking place December 1 - 2, this year's program is packed with unrivaled insights and industry experts.
All new for 2020:
- CIOs and Technology Leaders from Suncor, Kinder Morgan, Shell and more speaking on driving disruptive innovation and data-driven transformation
- A vastly expanded program designed to stimulate new thinking
- Deep dive case studies from AngloAmerican, Husky, Dow Chemical and many more on how to build a High Reliability Organization
- A special focus on Intelligent Automation and The Connected Worker including industry case studies on AI, Machine Learning, the Connected Worker, Advanced Analytics and more!
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Directors, VPs of:
- Operational Excellence
- Project Mgmt / PMO
- Process/ Business Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Digital Transformation
- Data & Analytics
- Process Engineering
- RPA, AI & ML
- Enterprise services
- Information technology
- Change management
- Mike Lindsay, Senior Vice President, Operations & Engineering, Gibson Energy
- Stephane Demers, GM Fixed Plants - Fort Hills, Suncor Energy
- Julie Thyne, Global Continuous Improvement Lead, Dow Chemical
- Robin Gardiner, Vice President, HSE Deployment, Husky Energy
- Eric Wakley, Vice President, Safety, Risk & Central Operations Integrity and Environment., Husky Energy
- Mike Krayacich, Vice President, Digital Technology & Analytics Transformation, Suncor
- Nathan Stubina, Vice President, Technologies, Sherritt International
- Jason Doering, Director, Engineering & Maintenance, ENMAX Energy Corporation
- Deana Werkowitch, Vice President, Business Process Automation, Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Sarah Shortreed, Chief Technology Officer, ATCO Group
- Erick Quiroz, Senior Account Executive, Accruent
- Robert Hutcherson, CEO & Founder, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Lee Winters, EVP, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Arjen Bos, Product Owner, Accruent
- Dana Kawas, Co-Founder & CEO, Thynkli
- Giorgio Rossi, Business Development Leader, Resco
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.