Learn how to embed the culture, systems and processes of the world's Highest Reliability Organizations.
If you're in a hazardous industry, you're facing more volatility, complexity and risk than ever before. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can you deliver consistent operational excellence?
Join over 150 business leaders and learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your operations productive and your products sustainable at North America's leading forum on Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals and Resources
. This year's event has tracks on Operational Risk Management, AI & Machine Learning, Lean Transformation,Human Factors, Leadership & Culture, Asset Optimization, Process Safety, Environmental Excellence, Digital Transformation and more.
Over 30 industry-leading speakers will share how to:
- Leverage the latest strategies to optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Drive Operational Excellence to the frontline
- Manage Change - without Compromising Business Performance
- Increase Risk Visibility by Optimizing Data and Information Management
- Identify the Cultural Gaps that are Impacting your Company's Safety, Quality, Reliability and Profitability
- Strengthen your Core Operating Processes - including Process and Human Safety, Environmental Performance and Compliance - to Drive Enterprise Transformation
- Improve Culture, Competence and Compliance to Build a High Reliability Organization
- Harness big data, analytics and AI to fundamentally transform operational efficiency
- Lead your Millennial Workforce toward Operational Excellence
- Understand the Impact of Human Factors on Safety Performance
- Improve your Management System to better Identify - and Eliminate - Sources of Risk and Value Loss in your Operations
- Enhance Project Performance and Create Standardization across Projects
- Meet production targets and simultaneously improve environmental stewardship and safety
- Develop comprehensive asset analytics to maximize return on your assets
- Apply Lean Principles to Manage your Operating Expenses
- Reduce Complexity and Variability with Clearly Defined Standards and Accountabilities
Key Themes for 2019 included:
- Internet of Things
- Leadership, Skills & Capabilities
- Change Management
- Asset Optimization
- Business Transformation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Human Factors
- Organizational Culture
- Lean Enterprise
- Process Optimization
- Digital Transformation
- Operations Management Systems
- RPA, AI & Machine Learning
- Environmental Excellence
- Personal & Process Safety
"This was a good use of my time. All of the organisers team were very friendly and the conference was well organized. "
Dave Keyes Manager, Health and Safety, Keyera
"Great job guys, this was my first OPEX conference and won't be my last."
Duane Kichton Director, Asset Information, Suncor Energy
"Great to connect with peers from different companies and hear stories about their journey. Speakers address practical tactics that we can use at our operating plants. The staff all make such a noticeable effort to know people's names and to verbally interact with everyone!"
Corne Mouton Manager Maintenance Planning & Scheduling, Suncor Energy
2019 Speakers Included:
- Jerome Fady, Vice President, Operational Excellence, Arkema
- Jennifer Rogers, Head of Learning, AngloAmerican
- Diana Goff, Director, Operational Excellence, Enbridge
- Brook Vickery, Vice President, Corpus Christie Refineries, Flint Hills Resources
- Daniel Lebsack, Global Process Safety Management Lead, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Grigor Bambekov, Director, Performance & Business Excellence, Andeavor Logistics
- David McKay, Head of Maintenance, Reliability & Integrity, Hess Corporation
- Greg Bussing, Director, Maintenance & Reliability - Southwest Gathering, Andeavor Logistics
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.