Your Only Peer-Led Procurement ConferenceProcureCon Marketing
is the only senior-level cross-industry event solely dedicated to the unique challenges of the procurement and sourcing of marketing resources. For almost 20 years, ProcureCon has helped companies like yours develop and implement world-class sourcing programs through interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions tailored to your industry, role and company size.
Whether your company is in the Fortune 500, a fast-growing start-up or somewhere in between, ProcureCon Marketing
is your place to innovate your strategy, network with your peers and get inspired by some of the world's foremost visionaries and industry experts.
Why ProcureCon Marketing?
Join a Curated Community of Marketing Procurement Experts - Get in the same room with 250+ marketing procurement executives who are tackling the same challenges and forge lasting partnerships with the right people and companies. We are the only event that is solely focused on marketing procurement education and networking.
Reinvent Learning and Enablement at Your Company - Mobilize the collective knowledge of your peers from leading organizations in more than a dozen industry verticals and leave equipped with fresh perspectives and new strategies in negotiations, supplier management, and technology. Our peer-led workshops and case studies are guaranteed to help you and your company innovate, succeed and stay ahead of the competition.
The ONLY Interactive Learning Experience for Marketing Procurement Executives - With over 20 hours of discussion groups, networking events, boardrooms, and workshops that encourage your participation and involvement, each and every attendee will leave ProcureCon Marketing
as a change agent. Ask all those critical questions you need answers to that will deliver greater value to your procurement leadership and marketing stakeholders.
Is ProcureCon Marketing Right For You?
This event is big-picture and senior-level for marketing procurement across all industry verticals. If you're on the below list, you'll have a productive and enjoyable event.
- VP/Senior Director Professional Services
- Marketing Procurement Category Lead/Manager (including Agency Management)
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Head/VP Indirect or Corporate Procurement
- VP/Director of Marketing
- VP/Director of Digital/Online/eCommerce
- VP/Director of Corporate Communications
- VP/Director of Marketing Operations
From the following industries:
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Consumer Goods
- Pharma, Healthcare, and Biotech
- Travel/ Tourism/ Entertainment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Energy/Oil & Gas
- Construction, engineering and Industrial manufacturing
Join Marketing Procurement Executives Driving Change:
- Steven Dubroff, Sr. Director, Procurement, Hilton Worldwide Holdings
- Ellen Castro, ProcureCon Chief Energizing Officer, (formerly of ExxonMobil)
- Nicholas Kline, Sr. National Manager, Toyota Motors North America
- Mithun Sharma, Vice President - Global Strategic Sourcing, Visa
- Rob Panor, Director, Category Management, Marketing, Cisco
- Alessandra Scocco, Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager, Google
- Terri Bowers, Senior Group Business Engagement Manager Marketing/Advertising, Microsoft
- Jim Dionne, Senior Director, Global Marketing and Americas Procurement, Beam Suntory
VenueHyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs, 78704
Austin, Texas, USA
(512) 477-1234https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/texas/hyatt-regency-austin/ausraHotel Information
Room Rate: $214 (plus tax)
Procurecon Marketing 2019 has secured a special conference rate of $214 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Austin at 512-477-1234 and identify yourself as a Procurecon Marketing attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires Monday, October 29, 2019. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.