The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sectors are rapidly progressing towards cognitive intelligence and data-driven capabilities, a vital move that will ensure the industry adapts to fast changing market conditions. Rapid automation is both a challenge and an answer to FinTech and InsurTech disruption, increasing regulations and data threats, and for the ever-changing complexity of legacy systems.
The Intelligent Automation for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (IA for BFSI) Conference
will connect you with the best industry use-cases, senior-level peers and the latest solutions to achieve these objectives:
- Customer Centric: Transform the Customer Experience through Front-Facing and Back-Office Automation
- Operational Excellence: Gain Clarity and Control over End-to-End Business Processes
- Compliance and Risk: Remain Compliant and Secure Against Persistent Data Threats with Emerging RegTech
- Business Impact: Automate with Measurable, Scalable and Wide-Spread Business Impact
- Change Management: Tackle People, Process and Technology with Minimal Disruption through Lean Six Sigma and Design/Agile concepts
Join thought leaders and decision makers pioneering the way in demonstrating use-cases as well as implementing and scaling IA
projects. This industry-led event will cater across maturity levels; from those within BFSI
who are early on in their adoption of automation, to those whose IA
strategy encompasses OCR and cloud computing, and for those who are ready to learn more about the cutting edge of cognitive intelligence.
You Don't Need to Use AI to See the ROI of Attending in 2020!
- IPA Focus Day - A full day dedicated to laying the foundation for and implementing data-driven and thought-based automation
- Connect with IA Buddies - This opt-in service will ensure that you walk away with a new go-to person on your speed dial
- Up to 25.8 CPE's Available - Continuing professional education credits to further your growth
- IA Women in BFSI - Pushing greater gender equity in our program and networking through proper representation in the speaker faculty
Best conference I have ever attended! Comprehensive, hands on, collaborative and sustainable information.
The conference was extremely informative and I appreciated being able to hear from the software providers and companies that are currently using RPA.
- New York Life
Elevated my thinking around RPA Development & Strategy 100%.
- Prudential Insurance Co
2020 BotBoard, Speakers and Thought Leaders
- Kellie Tickell, Assistant Vice President, Intelligent Process Automation, Voya Financial
- Adrienne Hill, Vice President, American Express
- Jerry Wagner, Senior Product Manager, Intelligent Automation, Capital One
- Thomas Dixon, VP & Sr Program Manager, Consumer Continuous Improvement & Process Automation, Citizens Bank
- Joel Arnold, Director of Intelligent Automation Software Delivery, Travelers
- Craig Libby, Formerly Head of Enterprise Third Party Risk Management Data Analytics, Reporting and Quality Monitoring, USAA
- Ketan Vanjara, CIO & Global Head for IT Strategy & Transformation, HSBC
- Denny Singh, Vice President for Digital Finance, Strategy and Intelligent Automation, Goldman Sachs
- Holly Uhl, Director of Operational Excellence & Robotics, State Auto Insurance
- Nick Hoppenjans, VP of Advanced Process Automation Director, US Banccorp
- Zachary Hanif, Senior Director of Machine Learning, Capital One
- Lesley Shaw, Vice President, Enterprise AML, Analytics, Risk and Operational Excellence, BMO Financial Group
- Mili Kapur, Corporate Vice President for Change Management, New York Life Insurance Company
- Annu Warikoo, SVP Corporate Enterprise Risk, Wells Fargo
- Laxmikant Pukale, Business Process Transformation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA), USAA
- Claire Chiasson-Tyler, Vice President for Risk & Governance of the DevOps and Testing Center of Excellence, PNC Bank
- Shawn Jin, Head of Analytics, Bunker Hill Insurance
- Kimberly Sawyer, VP of Process Automation and Onboarding Capabilities for Global Commercial Services, American Express
- Frederick Kauber, Chief Product & Technology Officer, BFS Capital
- Sanjay Chaswall, Asst. Vice President, Birlasoft
- Jeff Frame, Director & AVP for Continuous Process Improvement & Agile Process Management, The RiverStone Group
- Milind Sathe, Asst. Vice President, Birlasoft
- Paul Gozzo, Automation Consultant, WorkFusion
- Matt Speare, CIO, Carter Bank & Trust
- Sidney Prescott, Principal of Robotic Process Automation and Senior Leader of Intelligent Automation, E*Trade
- Jeff Czischke, IT Director of Intelligent Automation, Northern Trust Corporation
- Yatima Kapil, VP Digital Automation, Digital Office, MetLife
- Sean Nicolello, AVP for Digital Automation, Metlife
- Jose Manuel Perez, AVP, Performance Mgmt. Senior, Amerant Bank
- Raj Vohra, GBM Americas Head of Robotics & Automation, HSBC
- John Kane, Director of Sales, Workfusion
- Chris Huff, Chief Strategy Officer, Kofax
- Zander Steele, AVP Enterprise Sales, HyperScience
- Doug DeBono, VP of Sales, North America, Kryon
- Monday, February 24thMain Conference Day One
- Tuesday, February 25thMain Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, February 26th
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueDream Downtown Hotel
355 W 16th St, 10011
New York, NY, USAWebsite
A boutique New York City hotel with an emphasis on service and after-dark possibilities
Fronted by an ocean liner-inspired stainless steel facade and riddled with porthole windows, the grand exterior of Dream Downtown hails its 1960s role as the National Maritime Union headquarters. Inside, it's the stuff of reveries - a lobby that seems to buzz with energy as if alive on its own; a glass-bottomed swimming pool floating in the ceiling high above; pockets of guests and locals alike catching up over cocktails or being mesmerized by their gadgets.
As much a place to play as it is to stay, this downtown hotel offers everything today's urban traveler seeks for buttoning down, loosening up, or a little of both: 314 loft-style guest rooms and suites, luxurious amenities, unique event spaces and a friendly (if slightly overeager-to-please) staff that knows the ins and outs of everything NYC. Plus, all the dining and nightlife you could ask for, built right in.Group Rate
: We've negotiated a discounted hotel room rate of $219 per night + 14.75% tax specifically for BFSI attendees.How to Book
: To book your room, please identify you are part of the IQPC BFSI group to ensure the special rate (based on availability) Please make your reservation before Sunday, February 2, 2020 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate. After Monday, February 2, 2020, hotel rooms will be offered on a space-available basis at the prevailing rate.Reservations Phone
: +1 212-229-2559
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.