Agile for Automotive - Fast and Flexible Vehicle Development
Due to the growing success of our Detroit Agile for Automotive
we have decided to expand our efforts to the West Coast! Agile for Automotive
will bring together the latest training and insights needed for continuous improvement of your Agile transformation the February 26th-28th in Silicon Valley.
Our advisory board includes brands like Toyota, Aptiv, Ford and Accenture and we are excited to continue to deliver the only Automotive facing agile event in the market! This event will focus on some of the same amazing topics as last year's event including the development of agile teams, digital transformation and utilization of scrum frame works. In addition we will be taking deeper dives in new topics including DevOps, scaling agile and the development of agile organizations through our specific maturity tracks on day one.
Automotive Industry Leaders Share, connect, and learn from OEMs, Tier 1 companies, and disruptors.
- Agile Integration - Explore the automotive and mobility industry's focus on integrating Agile across teams.
- culture change - Discuss changes in vehicle product development thinking across your organization and supply chain.
- case studies - Hear how companies like Toyota, Google, Volvo, and Ford are using Agile for vehicle and connected product development.
- scaling agile - Have face to face discussions on ideas for scaling Agile with top leaders across automotive and connectivity throughout the supply chain.
2019 Speakers included
- Dave West, CEO and Product Owner, Scrum.org
- Matt Blackburn, Certified Scrum Master, Agile Architect, Ford Motor Company
- Nigel Thurlow, Chief of Agile, Toyota Connected
- Jan Larsson, Head of Agile Enterprise Transformation, Aptiv
- David Rush, Chief Methodologist and Principal Director Industry X.0 Consulting, Connected Products & Lifecycle Services, Accenture
- Jens Paggel, Senior Manager for Lean & Agile Development, Continental
- Christopher Wick, Engineering Program Management Lead: Android for Automotive, Google
- Ganesh Kumar M.C (M.C.), Technical Fellow - SYS-SW Engineering Process and Methods, Visteon
- Scott Davis, Project Manager Electrical Engineering & Vehicle Connectivity, Volvo Group
- Evangeline Bletsis, SW Manager and SW Agile Transformation Lead, Delphi Technologies
- Melanie Maddox, Agile Architect, BBVA
- Jim Gross, Head of Digital Change Orchestration, ZF
- Kevin Khong, Technical Product Owner and Big Data Engineer, GM
- Kevin Bentley, Scrum Master for Connected EcoSystem Products (CEP), GM
- Alex Miller, General Manager, Stack Overflow
- Santhosh Jogi , Sr. Manager, Powertrain Controls and Software Application, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.