Improving Operational Efficiency of Automotive Development With Agile
Following the growing success of our Detroit based event and increasing market demand, Agile for Automotive
will be coming to the West Coast! Agile SV will bring together the latest training and insights needed for continuous improvement of your Agile and DevOps transformation processes this February 26th-28th in Silicon Valley. Join us as we gather mobility and transformation experts from Agile Coaches and Leaders, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, DevOps, Chief Engineers from OEMs, Tier1's, Disruptors and community stakeholders.
Experience an event that is "Hands on and forward thinking with lessons learned from Introductory Agile to Advance levels of Projects, Use Cases and Methodologies" (VP, Agile Coach, Ford)
Join the leading agile event series as we delve into:
Product Journey - Discuss the framework and scalability of your transformation process as we look at quality assurance, compliance and risk management. What is needed to across the product life-cycles and what technologies can we leverage to measure productivity and success?
Team Journey - Transformation is not an easy order and comes with growing pains. Learn about overcoming objection and getting senior management on board and develop a road map addressing the culture and skills gaps you have on your team. We will be asking the community to share about how they are breaking through team silos, laying the foundations, and keeping the momentum going for their agile journey.
Design Your Own Experience:
- Think Tank Discussions Customize your learning experience and have your voice heard in our interactive roundtable discussion groups.
- Professional Growth Join our interactive Masterclasses and tracks with content dedicated to your professional growth and development.
- Team Building Bring a colleague and participate in our team building challenges and divide and conquer the programs content so you can share with each other what you have learned.
Automotive Industry Leaders Share, connect, and learn from OEMs, Tier 1 companies, and disruptors.
- Agile Integration - Explore the automotive and mobility industry's focus on integrating Agile across teams.
- Culture change - Discuss changes in vehicle product development thinking across your organization and supply chain.
- Case studies - Hear how companies like Toyota, Google, Volvo, and Ford are using Agile for vehicle and connected product development.
- Scaling agile - Have face to face discussions on ideas for scaling Agile with top leaders across automotive and connectivity throughout the supply chain.
- Tom Fazakas, Agile Coach, Volvo
- Alan Messer, Chief Technology Officer, Mojio
- Noah Kindler, VP of IOV, Canoo
- Eugen Novikov, Agile Coach, Audi
- Morgan Berthold, Program Manager, TRI
- Deepak Agarwal, Systems and Functional Safety Lead, AVL
- Scott Snyder, Software Update Strategy Manager, John Deere
- Akash Sagar, Head of Machine Learning, Ghost Locomotion
- David Northcutt, Coach, and Team Science Researcher, Toyota Connected
- Paul Liu, Senior Manager, Functional Safety, NVIDIA
- Sean Winn, Senior DevOps Engineer, Nio
- Scott Davis, Project Manager Electrical Engineering & Vehicle Connectivity, Volvo Group
- Rohan Sharma, Product-Ad Sales and Salesforce Apps, Disney
- Nathan Whitehead, Agile Transformation Product Manager, Ford Motor
- Lilia Eller, Agile Project Manager, Lippert
- Nigel Thurlow, Chief of Agile, Toyota
- Evangeline Bletsis, SW Manager Transformational Lead, Delphi Automotive Systems
- Alena Keck, Lean Agile Enterprise Transformation Manager, Aptiv
- Matt Blackburn, Certified Scrum Master, Agile Architect, Ford Motor Company
: February 26, 2020Main Summit
: February 27-28, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenuePullman San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, 94065
Silicon Valley, Redwood City, CA, USA
Welcome to Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, where their world is your playground. A prime destination for business travelers and tourists alike, experience Service by Pullman in every aspect of your stay. Dine with style in the award-winning Scroll Waterside Kitchen. Unwind in signature Pullman style in spaciously modern guest rooms and suites. Just 14 miles from SFO International, their lifestyle hotel is just minutes from many Fortune 500 businesses as well as all the city has to offer.
The special room rate of $359 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (650) 598-9000 and give the group name AutoIQ to book. You must make your reservation no later than February 4th, 2020. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.