HR Reinvented: Connect Data with People for Empowered Business Outcomes!
Whether you are just getting started in your analytics journey or are an advanced analytics guru, the People Analytics Winter 2020 Summit
will ensure that you walk away with practical knowledge on how to tackle your most pressing challenges, gain professional and personal development and an experience enhanced onsite experience in 2020.
Key discussions include the latest trends in analytics including behavioral nudges, automation for data analytics and data lakes; diversity and inclusion in the workplace as well as the use of data to reduce employee turnover.
New for People Analytics Winter 2020:
Customized Educational Content:
- Team Analytics: How to build your People Analytics team
- Leadership Development: Shaping analytics to improve leadership performance
- Learn: Common mistakes made when using talent analytics
- Recognize: The importance of building an employee persona
Professional and Personal Development Opportunities:
- Develop communication skills not just for yourself but your team and organization in our shared People Analytics and EX Impact interactive panels
Revamped Onsite Networking Experiences:
- Get tangible solutions to your current challenges with our "Establish Your ROI" buyer-seller meeting
- The Early Bird catches the worm! Join us for early morning networking events on both days of the conference!
Key Benefits of Attending
- Enable Cross-Functional Collaboration: position HR as the head of the executive leadership table
- Talk Numbers: analyze the ROI of your people practices & convey a data story to your business leaders
- Upgrade your KPIs: the workforce metrics you need to use now to scrap the metrics that don't matter
- Elevate the Employee Experience: the mission critical priority to drive enhanced business results
- Career Development: establish and advance a data-driven HR organization
"A great set of speakers covering the full spectrum of HR analytics maturity, covering a lot of key issues. Minimal repetition of concepts and insights from one speaker to the next, each added something to the discussion."
Director People Analytics, Taboola
"Great agenda and knowledgeable speakers."
Sr Manager Talent Analytics, PPD
"All speakers and topic were great. I enjoyed the panel discussions as well."
Education and Learning Analytic Team, DoD
"Great speakers who were prepared."
GM, Bluewater Analytics, Bluewater Learning, Inc.
- Steve Lowisz, Global Keynote Speaker, Steve Lowisz
- Lydia Wu, Head of Talent Analytics & Engagement, Panasonic USA
- Adrian Mclaren, Leader - Data and Metrics Team, GE
- Elizabeth Collins, Senor Director of Human Resources, HackerU
- Ali Badibanga, Global Talent and Organizational Analytics Leader, Tech Data
- Trevor Teason, Head of Recruiting Analytics, Capital One
- Olivia Lau, Director, Global Compensation & Talent Analytics, Unify
- John Lawrence, Senior Data Governance Leader - HR Analytics & Reporting CoE, GE
- Courtney McMahon, Former - Head of People Analytics, AIG
- Patrick Boyle, Talent Analytics & Strategy Consultant, Dell Technologies
- David Yang, People Analytics, Predictive Behavioral Analytics expert, Co-Founder, Yva.ai
- Philip Arkcoll, Founder, Worklytics
- Aaron Rodriguez, People Analytics Analyst, Wayfair
- Akil Walton, VP of Talent Management, Tech Data
- Jenine Lurie, Service Design and UX Strategy, Humans in Service Design
- Ara Tucker, VP, Head of Talent and Culture, Audible
- Mark Ferrie, People Analytics Business Partner, Facebook
: February 26, 2020Main Event
: February 27-28, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
304 W Colinial Dr, 32801
Orlando, FL, USA
The Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown is proud to be a "Green Lodging" hotel and a 100% non-smoking hotel. Lounge in the outdoor pool after a long day at a business conference, or enjoy a meal at the Bite Bistro & Wine Bar. The Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown offers access to Orlando's most popular venue for concerts and professional sports--the ultra modern Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic NBA team. The hotel is also blocks away from Camping World Stadium, which hosts several college football games: the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, AutoNation Cure Bowl, the Russell Athletic Bowl and the Florida Classic.
The neighborhood around the Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown includes dozens of restaurants, nightclubs and other entertainment venues, including the new Dr. Phillip's Center for the Performing Arts. You can be in the heart of Orlando's lively nightlife scene every evening, yet close to all of the attractions that have made Orlando famous: Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica and the Walt Disney World resort and theme parks are all about 15 miles away from the hotel. A Dollar Rental Car is conveniently located in the lobby and valet parking is available at a nominal fee.
The special room rate of $159 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 407-843-8700 to book. You must make your reservation no later than February 4, 2020. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.