HR Reinvented: People and Data
The One-Stop Shop that Shows You How to Connect Data with People for Empowered Business Outcomes!
Whether you have just started in this field or are advanced in your analytics journey, this Summit will ensure that you walk away with practical 'know-how' knowledge, professional and personal development outcomes and an overall enhanced onsite experience in 2020.
Get yourself fully briefed and equipped at the start of the year! Key discussions include the latest trends in analytics including automated recruitment and AI-Hire; predictive reporting and use of data to reduce employee turnover; personalized employee work experience and providing a human touch to data algorithms.
New for 2020:
Customized Educational Content:
- Organizational Team Network analysis: improve social diversity and elevate the talent
- Team analysis: how data can improve the Employee Experience
- Leadership Development: shaping analytics to improve leadership performance
- New Metrics to evaluate the effect of employee health, wellness and performance
- Common mistakes in talent analytics
- Importance of building employee persona
Professional and Personal Development Opportunities:
- Get certified with Design Thinking, SHRM and HRCI credits
- Deep dive and further your own development and understanding in the automation of data and Design Thinking through our masterclasses and workshops
- Upskill yourself and learn how to communicate better across functions in our shared People Analytics and EX Impact interactive panels
Revamped Onsite Networking Experiences:
- Review tangible solutions to your current challenges with our 'Establish Your ROI' buy-seller meetings
- Escape with your team to Orlando in April, and participate in our pre-event team bonding activities
- The early bird catches the worm: join us for early morning networking events on both days of the conference!
Key Benefits of Attending
- Enable Cross-Functional Collaboration: position HR as the head of the executive leadership table
- Talk Numbers: analyze the ROI of your people practices & convey a data story to your business leaders
- Upgrade your KPIs: the workforce metrics you need to use now to scrap the metrics that don't matter
- Elevate the Employee Experience: the mission critical priority to drive enhanced business results
- Career Development: establish and advance a data-driven HR organization
"A great set of speakers covering the full spectrum of HR analytics maturity, covering a lot of key issues. Minimal repetition of concepts and insights from one speaker to the next, each added something to the discussion."
Director People Analytics, Taboola
"Great agenda and knowledgeable speakers."
Sr Manager Talent Analytics, PPD
"All speakers and topic were great. I enjoyed the panel discussions as well."
Education and Learning Analytic Team, DoD
"Great speakers who were prepared."
GM, Bluewater Analytics, Bluewater Learning, Inc.
- Steve Lowisz, Global Keynote Speaker, Steve Lowisz
- John Lawrence, Senior Data Governance Leader - HR Analytics & Reporting CoE, GE
- Trevor Teason, Head of Recruiting Analytics, Capital One
- Aaron Rodriguez, People Analytics Analyst, Wayfair
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.