More FX Buy Side Than Anywhere Else
Attracting over 600 FX leaders, TradeTech FX
brings together the 'who is who' from the full value chain including key regulators, buy side, sell side, trading platforms and technology partners.
With half of the attendees representing the biggest names on the buy side, this is quite simply THE meeting place to benchmark with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why TradeTech FX is the only FX event worth attending:
- No other event brings together this many buy side FX heads, with 250+ asset managers, hedge funds, CTA's and pension funds, allowing you to benchmark your FX desk with those ahead of the curve
- No other event exclusively brings together the 'who is who' in FX from the entire value chain in one place at one time, turning Miami Beach into the ultimate FX networking hub
- No other event includes a comprehensive 3 day buy side focused FX agenda based on 80+ research interviews to ensure every trading and portfolio management challenge and opportunity you face is addressed
- No other event gives you the biggest and best buy side focused speaker faculty in the business featuring 90+ FX leaders to ensure you walk away with practical insights from those leading the way
- No other event provides a dedicated buy side only FX innovation day built to give you the unique opportunity to meet and evaluate the latest and greatest technology providers in one afternoon with your buy side peers
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Mike Harris, President, Campbell & Company
- Robin Dreeke, Author, former FBI Special Agent and Chief of the Counterintelligence Behavioural Analysis Program
- Joseph Pach, Head of Currency Trading, XBK Trading
- Tomo Tokuyama, Director, Head of Trading, First Quadrant
- Daniel Lavigne, Head of Trading, Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS)
- Jaime Llano, Director - Derivatives Trading, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Cameron Crosby, Managing Director, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives, Guggenheim Partners
- Stefano Pasquali, Managing Director, Head of Liquidity Research, BlackRock
- Andrew Maack, Head of FX Trading, Vanguard
- Naveen Nirgudkar, Head of International Trading, AQR Capital Management
- Brendan McMurtray, VP, FX Electronic Trading & Market Structure, T.Rowe Price
- Kristina Hooper, Chief Global Market Strategist, Invesco
- Tom Gentile, Head of FX, Crabel Capital Management
- Paul Shaheid, Senior FX Trader, Fidelity Investments
- Chris Milonopoulos, Director, Emerging Markets Debt, Lazard Asset Management
- Lorne Gavsie, VP, FX Trading, CI Investments
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueEden Roc Miami Beach Hotel
4525 Collins Ave, 33140
Miami Beach, FL
Hotel Rooms Sell Out Fast!
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of $379 + taxes for attendees of TradeTech FX USA. A dedicated website is now available for you to book your hotel rooms online. There is also a $10 per night resort fee (reduced from $21 per night) plus 14% tax which includes Wi-Fi, access to the 24 hour ocean view fitness centre applicable on all bookings.
Rooms at the Eden Roc Miami sell out fast so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay. This offer is valid until 20th January 2020. .