Our 7th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit
will be taking place in London, UK, on 12th - 13th of February 2020.
The two day event will bring together senior executives from the key industry stakeholders from Energy Providers, Plant Owners & Operators, Industry Consultants & Experts, Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals, Nuclear Regulators, Nuclear Technology Companies, Industry Investors, Asset Management Companies, Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors, Decommissioning Managers, Waste Management Companies, Governmental representatives, Radiation and health protection agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Academic Institutions, Research Organisations and Market Analysts.
The event will provide excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges involved in the decommissioning of nuclear power plants and radioactive waste management.
You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to maximise the opportunities arising in the nuclear decommissioning sector, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the storage and management of spent fuel.
You are kindly invited to our 7th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit
to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in the essential areas of nuclear power plant decommissioning and radioactive waste management.
- An Overview on the Status of nuclear Decommissioning
- Transition from Operation to Decommission
- Regulatory Challenges and Opportunities in Decommissioning and Waste Management
- French Strategy for Graphite Reactors Decommissioning, potential Synergies with UK Program
- Waste Management Strategies
- Retaining Competency for Safe Transports of Radioactive Waste in Future
- Decommissioning Project Management
- Analysing New Forms of Contract Models
- Investigating Technical Solutions
- Total Cost of Ownership Reduction for Powered Respiratory Protection in Nuclear Facilities
Who Will Attend?
Senior representatives and stakeholders from across the entire value chain representing:
- Energy Providers
- Plant Owners & Operators
- Industry Consultants & Experts
- Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals
- Nuclear Regulators
- Nuclear Technology Companies
- Industry Investors
- Asset Management Companies
- Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors
- Decommissioning Managers
- Waste Management Companies
- Governmental representatives responsible for nuclear power development
- Radiation and health protection agencies
- Packaging & Transportation Officials
- Academic Institutions
- Research Organisations
- Market Analysts
- Simon Carroll, Senior Advisor, Vattenfall
- Alicia Gonzalez Fernandez-Conde, Manager of Decommissioning, Iberdrola Generacion Nuclear
- Estelle Desroches, Graphite Project Line Director, EDF
- Ivana Davidova, Senior Specialist in Decommissioning, CEZ
- Jari Tuunanen, Director of Nuclear Waste, Fortum
- Patrick O'Sullivan, Decommissioning Specialist, International Atomic Energy Agency
- Dirk Asselberghs, Director Nuclear Installations, Belv
- Frank Wille, Head Of Department - Safety Of Transport Containers Of Radioactive Materials, BAM - Bundesanstalt Fur Materialforschung Und -prufung
- Rebekka Volk, Head of Research Group, Karlsruhe Institute Of Technology
- James Harris, CEO, Turner Harris
- Dustin Levy, Vice President Industrial Safety, Gentex Corporation
- Joerg Viermann, Head Of Department Sales Waste Management, GNS
- Senior Representative to be confirmed, Ignalina nuclear Power Plant
- Senior Representative to be confirmed, European Commission
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.