The 5th edition of Future of Surfactants Summit
will be taking place in Berlin, Germany, on the 12-13th February 2020.
The event will once again bring together senior executives and experts from the surfactants industry: feedstock suppliers, surfactants manufacturers, end-product manufacturers as well as technology providers and industry associations, to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
The 2019 event brought together industry professionals from organisations including Stepan, Clariant, Croda, Procter & Gamble, BASF and many more.
This year, the event will discuss topics such as Digitalisation, Innovative Surfactants, Supply Chain Activity, Consumer Behaviour as well as Sustainability & Regulation.
Join us in Berlin for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
- A Closer Look at the Surfactants Supply Chain
- Digitalisation in the Chemical Industry
- An Overview on Policy & Legislation
- Analysing Consumer Behaviour: What expectations can be met?
- Sustainability as a Driver in the Manufacturing Process
- Innovative Surfactants for Sustainable Development
- Optimising Formulations in End-products
Who Will Attend?
- Feedstock suppliers
- Raw material producers & suppliers
- Chemical distributors
- Surfactant manufacturers
- Consumer product manufacturers - personal care & home care
- Industrial cleaning product manufacturers
- Private labels
- Lab equipment suppliers
- Technology providers
- Regulatory affairs specialists
- Research institutes
- Industry associations
- Equity firms
- Chris Sayner, Vice President, Customer Alliances, Corporate Sustainability, Croda
- Francesca Morgante, Market Development Manager Europe, RSPO - Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Carlos Ruiz, Project Lead, Kline Group
- Christophe Sene, Global Advisor for Regulatory Affairs, Trade Compliance and Sustainability, Stepan
- Alexander Madl, Consultant, Transform Chemistry Innovation
- Eric Hudson, Managing Consultant, Nexant
- Dorothee Arns, Director General, FECC – European Association of Chemical Distributors
- Yaprak Yuzak Kucukvar, Manager, RGS Turkey
- Helena Eixarch, Cosmetics & Toxicology Consultant, TSG Consulting
- Carlos Hanisch, Innovation Product Manager, SGS – Institut Fresenius
- Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC
- Dirk Roland Kuppert, Team Leader Competence Center Surfactants & Functional Chemicals, Clariant
- Susanne Zibek, Group Manager Industrial Biotechnology, Fraunhofer IGB
- Sophie Roelants, R&D Project Coordinator Biosurfactants, Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Friedrichstrasse 103, 10117
: +49 30 206 079 00 Website