Maximizing commercial opportunities and partnerships in the renewable hydrogen & fuel cells industry
We are very excited to announce that the 4th edition of our Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
will be taking place in Lisbon, Portugal on the 4-5th March 2020. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen industry to discuss the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable future energy carrier. The key discussions will involve monetisation, latest technology implementations, material optimisation, production and transportation with case studies presented from across Europe.
The main objectives of the industry are to:
- Reduce the production cost of hydrogen and fuel cell systems
- Increase the electrical efficiency and the durability of the different fuel cells used
- Use H2 to support renewable energy source integration and the energy transition
With incredible advances recently in hydrogen it is the best time to explore this booming industry. Join us in Lisbon to discuss the latest innovations, exciting initiatives and the upcoming economic opportunities.
- Overview of the European Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Market
- Opportunity Analysis of Hydrogen for 2040 - Zero and Low Carbon Solutions
- Updates of Projects & Case Studies across Europe
- Developing Energy Storage Technologies to Maximise Renewable Capabilities
- Discussing Hydrogen's Role in Decarbonising Maritime & Port Operations
- Debating the Benefits & Challenges of Converting Natural Gas Networks vs Transporting Stored Hydrogen
- Exploring the Latest Hydrogen Fuel Cell Developments in Heavy Logistics & Commercial Vehicles
- Progression of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Implementation in Passenger Vehicles & Refuelling Stations
Who Will Attend
- Hydrogen producers and suppliers
- Fuel cell companies
- Hydrogen storage companies
- Technology providers
- Component manufacturers & industrial end-users
- Financial stakeholders & investors
- Research institutions
- Service providers
- Government officials & regulators
- Sustainable mobility technology
- Jesus Manuel Gil Jimenez, Manager Of Innovation And New Energies, Enagas S.A
- Rudolf Zauner, Head of Hydrogen Center, VERBUND
- Ian Williamson, Director, Hy-Energy Consultancy
- Dan Sadler, Head of Hydrogen Technologies, Northern Gas Networks
- Denis Thomas, EU Regulatory Affairs Renewable Hydrogen, Hydrogenics
- Rafael Calvera, General Manager, Calvera Group
- Kristina Floche Juelsgaard, Director Business Development, Ballard Europe
- Robert S. Kelly, Global Hydrogen Business Development, Haskel Europe
- Oliver Schmidt, PhD Researcher on Energy Storage, Imperial College London
- Sathya Motupally, Chief Operating Officer, Doosan Corporation
- Dennis Hayter, VP of Business Development, Intelligent Energy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.