Our 26th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit, Singapore, is scheduled to take place on 15th & 16th of July 2020. We remain hopeful it will be possible to convene on these dates and will be monitoring the situation closely, heeding the latest advice of relevant authorities the very best we can to ensure we protect the health and safety of our attendees and provide the highest quality event possible. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI is pleased to announce the 26th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit will be taking place in Singapore on the 15th & 16th of July 2020. This year we will be focusing on crew communication, smart recruiting and training strategies complying with regulations and sustainable operations. The summit will also cover safety, cost-efficiency and soft HR tactics.
The conference will bring together Ship Owners, Managers and Operators, as well as key Regulators and Authorities, Crew & Manning Technology providers, Recruitment Organisations, Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants and Training and Development centers for two days of informative presentations, engaging discussions and informal networking. Our outstanding line-up of speakers will sharing their insights on HR trends and developments, and emerging skill-sets to equip maritime employees to remain relevant in today's automated and digitized environment.
You can expect open discussions and interactive sessions giving you a chance to voice your opinion and hear from thought leaders on the following:
- Are you stressed about how to handle cross cultural issues?
- Want to know if your crewing strategy is good enough to retain seafarers?
- Developing Digital framework in order to help you shape your crewing strategy?
- Learn to train through digital competency
Save the date & stay tuned!
- A Balancing Act between Cost & Quality of Crew
- Digital transformation in Crewing & Training
- Multicultural Crew - Unity in Diversity
- CREW TECH - Technology Hand in Hand with Crew
- Crew Welfare & Well-being
- Crew Training & Competency for Digital Era
- Effective Crew Management - Moving from being Commodified to Sensitising
- Impact & Influence of Autonomous Shipping in Crewing
Who Will Attend
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
You will meet and network with representatives from:
- Ship-owners, Operators and Managers
- Recruitment Organisations
- Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants
- Crew Suppliers
- Crew Communications
- Marine Travel Providers
- HR Software Applications and Other Technology Providers
- Insurance companies
- Class societies
- Academic community / Universities
- Training & Development Centers
Delegates will be drawn from Ship Owners & Ship Managers, which includes CEOs, COOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Vice-Presidents, as well as:
- HR Director / HR Managers
- Crew Director / Crew Managers
- Fleet Personnel
- Manning Managers
- Training Managers
- HSEQ Managers
Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
- Capt. Shashank Jahagirdar, Global Head of Crewing & Marine HR, Maersk Tankers A/S
- Simon Frank, Director Crew Operations - East, V.Ships
- Capt Saurabh Mahesh, Head of Crew Sourcing & Cadet Administration Marine HR, A.P Moller- Maersk
- Morten Maasoe, Head of Tanker Operations, Tanker Division, Thome Group
- Bong F. Regalado, Marine HR Manager, Berge Bulk Maritime Pte. Ltd.
- Dennis Hansen, Head of Global Manning, BW Group
- Capt.Preetraj Singh Sobti, Senior Manager - Marine HR, MTM Ship management Pte. Ltd.
- Joanna Sawh , Founder, Poseidon Consulting Ltd.
- Merle Jimenez-San Pedro, President, Mariners Polytechnic Colleges Foundation - Albay Philippines & WIMA - Asia
- Prof. Prashant Bhaskar, Director of Ports and Shipping, Australian Maritime College Search
- Capt. Frederick James Francis, Assistant Center Director, Centre of Excellence in Maritime Safety, Singapore Polytechnic
- Capt. Manish Nayar, Marine Manager, Diamond Anglo Ship Management Pte Ltd
- Torbjorg Undem, Course Manager, Mintra Group
- Capt.Sannikov Oleksandr, Founder/Owner, Atlanta Ltd. Maritime Agency
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueNovotel Singapore on Stevens
28 Stevens Road, 257878
Singapore, Singapore Phone
: +65 6491 6100 Website