Note: This event was originally planned for 15-16 July, 2020 in Singapore and has now been rescheduled
New date: 11-12 November, 2020
Following the success of its previous editions, we are pleased to announce the 26th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit will be taking place in Singapore on the 11th & 12th of November 2020. This year we will be focusing on crew communication, smart recruiting and training strategies complying with regulations and sustainable operations. The summit will also cover safety, cost-efficiency and soft HR tactics.
The conference will bring together Ship Owners, Managers and Operators, as well as key Regulators and Authorities, Crew & Manning Technology providers, Recruitment Organisations, Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants and Training and Development centers for two days of informative presentations, engaging discussions and informal networking. Our outstanding line-up of speakers will sharing their insights on HR trends and developments, and emerging skill-sets to equip maritime employees to remain relevant in today's automated and digitized environment.
You can expect open discussions and interactive sessions giving you a chance to voice your opinion and hear from thought leaders on the following:
- Are you stressed about how to handle cross cultural issues?
- Want to know if your crewing strategy is good enough to retain seafarers?
- Developing Digital framework in order to help you shape your crewing strategy?
- Learn to train through digital competency
Save the date & stay tuned!
- A Balancing Act between Cost & Quality of Crew
- Digital transformation in Crewing & Training
- Multicultural Crew - Unity in Diversity
- CREW TECH - Technology Hand in Hand with Crew
- Crew Welfare & Well-being
- Crew Training & Competency for Digital Era
- Effective Crew Management - Moving from being Commodified to Sensitising
- Impact & Influence of Autonomous Shipping in Crewing
Who Will Attend
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
You will meet and network with representatives from:
- Ship-owners, Operators and Managers
- Recruitment Organisations
- Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants
- Crew Suppliers
- Crew Communications
- Marine Travel Providers
- HR Software Applications and Other Technology Providers
- Insurance companies
- Class societies
- Academic community / Universities
- Training & Development Centers
Delegates will be drawn from Ship Owners & Ship Managers, which includes CEOs, COOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Vice-Presidents, as well as:
- HR Director / HR Managers
- Crew Director / Crew Managers
- Fleet Personnel
- Manning Managers
- Training Managers
- HSEQ Managers
Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.