Oil and Gas Supply Chain Compliance
is a one-day event, bringing together supply chain compliance, risk and audit professionals to delve into the regulatory issues and trends impacting global supply chains.
As digitalization becomes embedded in the fabric of supply chain management, it opens new compliance challenges and grey areas. This high level, one-day conference will bring together all supply chain stakeholders focused on achieving compliance in today's increasingly complex global market. You will gain insight into the changing regulatory landscape, cross-border trade issues and an understanding of how to navigate the changing compliance roadmap.
Topics to be covered include:
- Updates and forecasts to changes in regulatory tariffs and sanctions
- Trade controls: multilateral trade agreements and the impact on the supply chain
- Trade compliance and the effect on sourcing decisions
- Twelve-month review of the ethics and compliance landscape
- Data privacy - managing customer and supplier data
- Money laundering and anti-trust
- Compliance technology: a step-by-step guide
This conference is part of our Oil and Gas Supply Chain Week
Who Should Attend
Upstream E&P Operators, Midstream Companies, Petrochemical, Lubricant, Refinery and Processing Plants in addition to EPC and Oilfield Service Companies with the following job titles:
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
In addition to:
- Consultancy and Training Firms
- Drilling Companies
- IT Software
- Freight, Transportation and Logistics Providers
- eBusiness Partners
"I highly recommend this event to anybody that wants to go to a conference that is well attended with good, interesting subjects."
Andrew Bruce, CEO, Data Gumbo
"One thing I really like about this conference is the content, speakers and really the dynamic nature of the conference. They've got workshops and all kinds of things. Even the conversations outside of the formal speaking room. I learned a lot and gained a lot, and look forward to many conferences in the future."
Peter Dill, Director, Saulsbury Industries
"This is a great event to network and learn. If you want to learn about industry best practices, you need to attend this event."
Aigerim Zimmerman, Director at Large, ISM-Houston
- Dean Foreman, Chief Economist, American Petroleum Institute
- Robert Sheninger, Vice President - Health, Safety, Environment & Sustainability, Talos Energy
- Gwen Mitchell, President, ISM Houston
- Melissa Bohannon, Director of Trade Compliance, Weatherford
- Sergio Leal, Compliance Officer, Bilfinger North America
- Monique Cox, Manager, Global Compliance, Noble Energy
- Marian Ladner, Managing Partner, Ladner and Associates, PC
- Robert Brown, Data Privacy & Compliance Counsel, Halliburton
- Stacie Quinn, Compliance Legal Analyst, Marathon Oil
- Kartapurkh Singh Khalsa, Senior Counsel & Director of Customs Compliance, National Oilwell Varco
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, 77024
+1 281-501-4300Hotel Website
The Westin Houston, Memorial City is a contemporary haven brimming with thoughtful amenities, including a rooftop infinity pool, inventive dining at 024 Grille, a 24-hour business center and a state-of the-art WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. Venture out to experience noteworthy attractions like the Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Art, Toyota Center; Houston's famed Energy Corridor is close by.
We have a limited number of rooms available through our discounted room block for $190 per night, plus taxes and fees. Use the link below to make your reservation today!Book your group rate for our Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit Room Block