3 Events, 4 DaysOil and Gas Supply Chain Week 2019
brings the energy sector 3 different industry-specific conferences in a week of supply chain-oriented learning.
In partnership with ISM-Houston, these four days will explore how oil and gas companies can capitalize on new technology offerings and share best practices and expertise to streamline end-to-end processes, increase efficiency and maximize business value.
This is an unmissable opportunity to meet and network with supply chain decision makers across the industry focused on compliance, end-to-end SCM, digitalization, logistics and blockchain.
The exciting four-day format includes: industry updates, best practice case studies, interactive roundtables, panel discussions, networking opportunities, a daily summary with key takeaways and a key findings post-event report.
Attend and you will walk away with:
- A defined blueprint for your 2020 oil and gas supply chain strategy
- Clear guidance on where to channel your supply chain investment for the next twelve months
- The inside scoop on digitalization and how to transform supply chain management
- Insight into compliance, audit and legal trends
- A guide to Blockchain and its application across supply chains
- New VP-level contacts from the most renowned oil and gas companies
- A network of leading solution providers with the expertise and knowledge to meet your business objectives
- First-hand insight into the latest technologies and trends
Speakers You Will Hear From Include:
- Jeff Houtz, Executive Director, Supply Chain, Fluor
- Joe Gallagher, Global Supply Chain Manager, Apache
- Kartapurkh Singh Khalsa, Senior Counsel & Director of Customs Compliance, National Oilwell Varco
- Lars Ole Sikkeland, Senior Commercial Adviser (Legal), Equinor US
- Melissa Bohannon, Director of Trade Compliance, Weatherford
- Nigel Bell, Digital and Operational Excellence Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain, Hess Corporation
- Pravin Tampi, Vice President, Global Sourcing & Supply Chain, Newpark Fluids Systems
- Robert Brown, Data Privacy & Compliance Counsel, Halliburton
- Yvette Camel-Smith, Director of Procurement Services, Port of Houston Authority
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueThe Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, 77024
+1 281-501-4300Hotel Website
Westin Houston, Memorial City is a contemporary haven brimming with
thoughtful amenities, including a rooftop infinity pool, inventive
dining at 024 Grille, a 24-hour business center and a state-of the-art
WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. Venture out to experience noteworthy
attractions like the Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Art, Toyota Center;
Houston's famed Energy Corridor is close by.
We have a limited
number of rooms available through our discounted room block for $190 per
night, plus taxes and fees. Use the link below to make your reservation
today!Book your group rate for our Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit Room Block