Our 15th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit
will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the re-use of greenhouse gas CO2 and converting this into profitable sustainable materials.
The conference will bring to light the latest challenges and developments currently being faced in the industry and what is foreseen in the future. The two day conference brings together senior experts from various industries discussing the sustainable, technological a commercial aspects of CO2 Utilization in North America and across the globe. With technology comparisons focusing on economic, environmental and social indicators, our panel of speakers will highlight knowledgeable insights into commercial developments and application.
- Government Policy & Its impact on CO2 Utilization
- Emerging CO2 Utilization Technology in the Industry
- Carbon Utilization by Micro-Algae Cultivation - Long-Term Realities & Near-Term Opportunities
- Beneficial CO2 Utilization: Turning CO2 into CO2Concrete
- The Conversion Processes of CO2
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Moving from Start-ups to a Commercially Viable Company
- Gas Fermentation & its application to an Industrial Low Carbon Future
- CO2 Utilization in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Financing: Moving from Government Grants, to Venture Capital, to Project Finance
- KS Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage Task Force
Who Will Attend
This conference invites senior representatives from Chemical, Construction, Oil and Gas companies, Technology Developers and Providers, Algae Production companies, Petro- Chemical Manufactures, Research Organizations, Non- Governmental Organizations and Market Representatives.
During the afternoon of the 25th of February a limited number of attendees will have the opportunity to visit Orlando Utilities Commission - Stanton Energy Center.
Quite literally the heart of OUC, the Curtis H. Stanton Energy Center is a clean, modern, fuel-diverse, environmentally sound power-generation facility.
This is a very unique site visit due to the fact that it's really at the forefront of what's happening and what can happen for the forefront of this industry.
- Bruce Dannenberg, President & Chief Executive Officer, Phytonix- Chairman
- Christophe Mihalcea PhD, Director of New Applications, Lanzatech
- Matt Lucas, Associate Director for Carbon Capture, Center for Carbon Removal
- John Benemann, CEO, Microbio Engineering Inc
- Amishi Kumar, Program Manager, USDOE HQ
- Gaurav N.Sant, Professor and Henry Samueli Fellow, UCLA Samueli School of Engineering
- Timothy J Skone, Technical Lead, National Energy Technology Lab
- Eugene Holubnyak, Petroleum Engineer, Kansas Geological Survey
- Gunar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude
- Kevin C OBrien PhD, Director, Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC)
- Ann Banks, CCO, Commerical Solution Pro
- Tryg Lundquist, CTO, MicroBio Engineering Inc
- Patricia Loria, Senior Client Engagement Lead, Global CCS Institute
- Dai-Yeun Jeong, Director, Asia Climate Change Education
- Paul-Emile McNab, Director, Business Development & Strategic Initiatives, Canadian Council For Aboriginal Business
- Robert Zeller, VP Low Carbon Venture, Occidental Oil & Gas Corp
- John Gibson, Head of Energy Technology, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co
- Ron Kent, Advanced Technologies, Strategy& Development, Southern California Gas Company
- Betar M. Gallant PhD, Assistant Professor, Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.