Our 9th Annual Gasification Summit
, taking place on the 18th and 19th of March in Lyon, France, will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Our 9th Gasification Summit
will showcase the latest developments in the sector and provide key insights from senior executives in the industry to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire gasification market.
- Introductive Market Overview, Drivers & Regulatory Update
- Commercialized Gasification Plant: Operational Challenges
- New Challenges & Market Responses
- Waste Gasification Outlook: Status and Present Developments
- Comparison and Development of Various Technologies: Pyrolysis, Fischer Tropsch, etc.
- Status of Gasification Developments Worldwide
- Gasification for the Production of Chemicals & Fuels
- Discussing & Evaluating the Regulations Surrounding Gasification
- Gaining Insights into Further Applications and Gasification End-Products
- Biochemical and Biofuel Production via Gasification
Who Will AttendCompany type:
- Energy Companies
- Oil Refiners
- Petrochemical Companies
- Technical Service Providers
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Directors, Managers & Senior Engineers of:
- Clean Coal Technology
- Research & Development
- New Technologies
- Renewable Strategy
- Sustainable Technologies
- Business Development
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Marion Maheut, Process Engineer, ENGIE
- Joakim Lundgren, Professor, Luleň University of Technology
- Markus Luisser, Head of Research Area Gasification Systems, Bioenergy 2020+ GmbH
- Berend J. Vreugdenhil, Innovation Manager - Gasification, ECN Part of TNO
- Henrik Thunman, Professor and Head of Division, Chalmers Research
- Michael Hecquet, R&D Program Coordinator, Total RC on behalf of Bionext
- Enicor Bocci, Project Coordinator & Associate Professor, Marconi University
- Javier Gil, Director of Biomass Department, CENER
- Martijn Theelen, Business Developer Renewable Gas, Gasunie New Energy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.