Note: This event was originally planned for 3-4 August 2020, rescheduled to 15-16 October, 2020 in Miami, FL, USA and has now been rescheduled
New Date: 30-31 March, 2021
Build A World Class Digital Banking Experience
At Future Digital Finance
, you'll learn directly from innovators leading the way, and leave with tactical strategies to transform your banking operations. Meet and network with the brightest minds from big banks, regional and community banks, commercial banks, credit unions and credit cards. Walk away with actionable take-aways to remain competitive and exceed the expectations of your customers
The Future Digital Finance Experience
- A BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE. Exhausted by the lackluster tradeshow experience? Ready to ditch the tired demo-only conference format? At Future Digital Finance we have curated sessions and networking opportunities built with your pain points in mind. You'll get the perfect balance of future forward content, immersive learning and a chance to make long lasting connections with peers in two days.
- UNPARALLELED NETWORKING. Get 30+ hours of interactive sessions, closed door VIP Boardrooms, birds of a feather roundtables, workshops town halls, Tonight show styled groups panels and much more at Future Digital Finance. Make deep connections with your peers both in and outside of the session room with dedicated networking every day of the event.
- LEARN FROM TRAILBLAZERS IN DIGITAL CONSUMER BANKING. We're not trying to be everything to everyone. We are all about digital consumer banking best practices. Cut to the chase with our curated programming and get detailed actionable takeaways. You'll learn from 60+ of the most forward-thinking FIs, and leave with pages of notes to take back to the office.
- Beth Johnson, Chief Experience Officer, Citizens Bank
- John Thomas, EVP, Head of Enterprise Innovation and Strategic Business Architecture, TD Bank
- Doug Nielson, SVP, Innovation Research And Development, U.S. Bank
- Martin Wildberger, EVP, Innovation and Technology, RBC
- Mayank Mishra, Managing Director, Global Head Of Digital Channels, Citi
- Brianna Elsass, Managing Director, Head of Digital (US), BMO Financial Group
- Srikant Iyer, Managing Director, Head of Sales Transformation & Growth, JPMorgan Chase
- Daniel Sanford, VP, Digital Strategy And Innovation, Wells Fargo
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHyatt Regency Miami
400 SE 2nd Ave, 33131
Miami, FL, USAPhone
: (305) 358-1234
Rates: $189 (plus tax)
Future Digital Finance has secured a special conference rate of $189 a night for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Miami at +1 305 358 1234 and identify yourself as a Future Digital Finance attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so please make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires July 13, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have availability, so inquire with the hotel if rooms remain.