The Only Event That Brings Together. The Entire End-To-End Healthcare Supply ChainLogiMed
brings together top VPs and Directors from both the manufacturing and provider sides of the medical device supply chain. In an interactive and collaborative format, you'll identify best practices to improve your end-to-end supply chain, better serve customers and minimize cost in today's evolving healthcare environment.
Why LogiMed Is Rated #1
- Shake Hands With End-To-End Stakeholders: Get 30+ hours of unique interactive sessions like Lightning Case Studies, Help Huddles, closed-door boardrooms, and more. Our curated sessions and networking opportunities are built with your pain points in mind. You'll get the perfect balance of future forward content, immersive learning and a chance to own the conversation and get all your questions answered.
- Own The Conversation: LogiMed is the only place where all ends of the healthcare supply chain come to meet. Shake hands with VP's and Heads of Bigger Supply Chain from both the manufacturing and provider sides, and start working toward deeper collaboration. You'll make deep connections with your peers both in and outside of the session room with interactive sessions and dedicated networking every day of the event.
- Get Exclusive Medical Device Supply Chain Content: We're not trying to be everything to everyone. Medical Device Supply Chain is a small universe with its own unique challenges, and that's what we focus on. Cut to the chase with our curated programming and get detailed actionable takeaways. You'll learn from 60+ of the most forward-thinking healthcare supply chains, and leave with pages of notes to take back to the office.
- Chris Holt, Leader, Global Healthcare, Amazon
- Marc Rottink, VP, Supply Chain, Medtronic
- Ruben Taborda, VP, Enterprise Hospital Customers, Johnson & Johnson
- John Wright, VP, Supply Chain, Support Services, Intermountain Healthcare
- Sandra Leclerc, Director, Global Supply Chain, Boston Scientific
- David Marcelletti, Vice Chair, Supply Chain, Mayo Clinic
- Perry Simson, Director, Supply Chain Operations, Stryker
- Amy Webb, Corporate Director, Supply Chain, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Pamela L. Bryant, SVP, Supply Chain, Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Beth Wells, Senior Director, Community Engagement, GS1 US
- Joseph Beck, VP, Global Supply Chain - Distribution and Logisticts, Medtronic
- Andy Slupecki, GM, Global Logistics & Distribution, GE Healthcare
- Dameka Miller, VP, Strategic Sourcing & Value Analysis, Trinity Health
- Brett N. Beck, VP, Supply Chain & CMO, N. America, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Tamanna Prashar, VP, Global Supply Chain and Operations, Luceria Health
- Katie Dean, Director, Distribution and Logistics, Supply Chain, Stanford Healthcare
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueParadise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Rd, 92109
San Diego, CA, USA
Phone: (858) 240 4913
Web: Click Here
229 + tax + $15 resort fee
LogiMed 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $229 a night plus $15 resort fee + tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Paradise Point Reservations at 858-240-4913 and identify yourself as a LogiMed attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. This discounted rate is available until Monday, February 10, 2020 or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.