The Only Event That Brings Together. The Entire End-To-End Healthcare Supply ChainLogiMed
brings together top VPs and Directors from both the manufacturing and provider sides of the medical device supply chain. In an interactive and collaborative format, you'll identify best practices to improve your end-to-end supply chain, better serve customers and minimize cost in today's evolving healthcare environment.
Why LogiMed Is Rated #1
- All Stakeholders Represented. Meet VPs and heads of supply chain from both the manufacturing and provider sides to work toward deeper collaboration.
- Exclusive Medical Device Supply Chain Content. We're covering the entire end-to-end medical device supply chain - what's working, what's disrupting, and what's to come
- Interactive by Design. Join the conversation off-stage in discussion groups, device-specific roundtables, networking receptions, and more.
- Chris Holt, Leader, Global Healthcare, Amazon
- Marc Rottink, VP, Supply Chain, Medtronic
- Ruben Taborda, VP, Enterprise Hospital Customers, Johnson & Johnson
- John Wright, VP, Supply Chain, Support Services, Intermountain Healthcare
- Sandra Leclerc, Director, Global Supply Chain, Boston Scientific
- David Marcelletti, Vice Chair, Supply Chain, Mayo Clinic
- Perry Simson, Director, Supply Chain Operations, Stryker
- Amy Webb, Corporate Director, Supply Chain, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueParadise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Rd, 92109
San Diego, CA, USA
Phone: (858) 240 4913
Web: Click Here
229 + tax + $15 resort feeLogiMed 2020
has secured a special conference rate of $229 a night plus $15 resort fee + tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Paradise Point Reservations at 858-240-4913 and identify yourself as a LogiMed attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. This discounted rate is available until Monday, February 10, 2020 or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.