Although safety & quality is an integral part of food production & processing, there is an increased interest from the public and authorities due to the innovation revolution and recent scandals of food fraud.Our Food Safety & Quality Europe 2020 Conference
will be taking place in London, UK, on 29th & 30th January 2020. The conference will address these and other pressing issues within this market . The two day event will also bring together key industry stakeholders from the Food & Beverage industry such as food producers, retailers and regulatory bodies.
The conference will bring to light the latest challenges and developments currently being faced in the industry and what is foreseen in the future. The two day event will explore new policies & regulations in the industry, rise of supply chain monitoring scheme, pathogens in poultry industry. Also it will cover the topics of Economically Motivated Adulteration and the relationships between big & small businesses. Other topics will include predicting the impact of Climate Change on Food Safety & Quality standards, the Influence of Technology in the Food and Beverages Industry in regards to FSQ standards, Better Packaging, Better Living and many more.
- Current & Future Regulations Framing the European Food & Beverages Industry
- Predicting the impact of Climate Change on Food Safety & Quality standards
- Food Safety Culture - Understanding the drivers to deliver successful implementation
- How to build & consolidate a vulnerability assessment plan to fight against fraudulent practice
- Smaller Businesses vs Bigger Businesses: Improving the Relationship between Local Partners and Global Companies
- The Influence of Technology in the Food and Beverages Industry in regards to FSQ standards
- Better Packaging, Better Living
- Focusing on Dangerous Chemicals used in Food & Beverages Industry
- Debating the Importance of on Packet Allergen Labelling
- How to build & consolidate a vulnerability assessment plan to fight against Fraudulent practice
- AI and and the Rise of the Supply Chain Monitoring Machine
- Testing for Pathogens in the Poultry Industry
- The effect of Economically Motivated Adulteration has on the Food and Drink Industry
Who Will Attend?
- Food Producers
- Regulatory Bodies
- Heads of Food Safety & Quality
- Christopher Moore, Head of Food Safety, Compass Group
- Gideon Ashworth, Head of Food Defence, Bart Ingredients
- Gary McMahon, Microbiologist, Moy Park
- Tom Hollands, Innovation & Technical Director, Raynor Foods Ltd
- James Flynn, CTO, Primority Ltd
- Dr Wayne Martindale, Food Insights & Sustainability, University of Lincoln
- Nemanja Vukanic, Head of Technical & Quality, Itsu Grocery
- Viviana Spaghetti, Director of European Affairs, The Whitehouse Consultancy
- Virginie Rivas, Global Regulation And Food Safety Director, Groupe Bel
- Atanasios Moschos, Quality, Safety & Security Director, Confiserie Leonidas S.A
- Peter Littleton, Head of Technical, Christeyns Food Hygiene
- Bert Debets, Quality Director, Unilever
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.