New Dates Announced! InvestOps is taking place December 16 - 18, 2020
The Largest and Fastest Growing Gathering Of Buy Side COOs And Heads of Investment Operations
Invest Ops brings together 400 of the 'who is who' in investment operations from the full ecosystem- leading buy side, sell side, regulators and innovative data and technology providers.
With over half of the attendees representing the biggest names on the buy side, this is quite simply THE meeting place to benchmark with your front-back cross-asset workflow with the best in the business.
Walk away with practical insights on how to best transform your operating model, address regulatory complexities, streamline front-back cross-asset workflow, exploit new data and analytics capabilities and much more.
Nowhere else will you hear from so many investment operations leaders from the world's top firms:
- Connecting you to COO & Heads of Investment Operations from the world's largest Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Pension Funds. Where you really find out what the leading buy-side firms are doing to help you ready your operations division for today and tomorrow.
- Focused on your specific needs better than anyone else. An agenda based on 60+ research interviews with leading buy side operations leaders to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small focused group discussions to learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- Cinda Whitten, MD of Global Investment Operations, PGI Asset Management
- Dave Winter, COO- Americas, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Eric Bolisay, VP, Head of Derivatives Strategic Operations, T.Rowe Price
- Jim Kearney, Head of Investment Operations, Vanguard
- Lou Rosato, Global Investment Operations Strategy and Industry Engagement, BlackRock
- Tobias Fritsch, COO, Allianz Investment Management
- Uday Kiran Boulsani, VP, Global Product & Clearing, Fidelity Investments
- Vincent Pasqualicchio, COO, Investment Operations, American Family Insurance
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueTampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
700 S Florida Ave, 33602
Tampa, FL, USATel
: +1 813-221-4900Website
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of $229 plus taxes & fees (currently 12% + $1.50 per night) per night. Go Here
to book your room! Select your check-in/check-out dates and click 'Find' to receive this discount.
Rooms at the Tampa Marriott Water Street sell out fast so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.
For alternative hotel options, we have put together a unique HotelMap that shows deals at nearby hotels: https://hotelmap.com/events/MTXMB-LVPlease note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.