Your Only Peer-Led Procurement Conference
For over 20 years, ProcureCon
has helped companies develop and implement world-class sourcing programs through interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions. All designed to take you beyond cost savings.ProcureCon
is built for practitioners, by practitioners - Whether you're a CPO or a rising star, a large or small spend company, ProcureCon has content and built-in connections to ensure your long term sourcing success.
Is ProcureCon Indirect East Right For You?
This event is big-picture and senior-level for procurement across all industry verticals. If you're on the below list, you'll have a productive and enjoyable event.
CPO or Head/VP/Director of
- Strategic Corporate Procurement, Purchasing or Sourcing
- Indirect Strategic Procurement, Materials Management, Services or Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Professional Business & Support Services
- Utilities & Telecom
- Media & Hospitality
- CPG, Pharma and F&B manufacturing
- Construction & Contracting
- Government (Federal & State Level),
- Healthcare & Non-Profits
- Other Manufacturers
A Conference Built For Your Needs.
- Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. Whether you're a rising star or a CPO, a large or small spend company, ProcureCon has content and speakers to ensure your long term sourcing success. You'll get big picture inspiration and tons of actionable strategies to tackle digital disruption, while exceeding your savings goals.
Indirect Content, First and Foremost
- You'll hear from procurement innovators - those in the trenches, doing the work. You'll receive detailed, strategic content focused on all aspects of advancing to the next phase of indirect procurement. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences so you leave with tons of actionable strategies to keep your suppliers, stakeholders and the C-Suite happy.
The Most Interactive Procurement Event Around
- Benefit from more than 30 hours of interaction: discussion groups, workshops, panels, roundtables, parties and much more, every day. This is your opportunity to develop relationships (both practitioners and solution providers!), make new friends and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll make connections like no other event, and become a part of a true community
- Neil Aronson, Global Head of Strategic Sourcing, Contingent Labor & Logistics, Uber
- Linda Chuan, Head of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, Box
- Fernando Gonzalez-Moro, Head of Americas Procurement, UCB
- Erica Hill, Managing Director, Division Supply Chain Leader, BRE
- Josh Lemke, VP, Head of Sourcing, WeWork
- Perneet Malhotra, Head of Category Management, Vanguard Investments
- Ann-Marie McCarthy, Chief Procurement Officer, Endurance International Group
- Vikki Vlastnik, Enterprise Indirect Procurement Leader, W. L. Gore & Associates
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueOmni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd, 33896
Orlando, Championsgate, FL, USA
March 23-25, 2020
We recommend arriving the night before (March 22) to get settled in and enjoy the property. The conference starts at 8 AM on March 23.Rate:
$255 (plus tax) + $10 resort fee
ProcureCon has secured a special conference rate of $255 (plus tax) + $10 resort fee a night for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Omni Championsgate at 407-390-6664 and identify yourself as a ProcureCon Indirect East attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires February 28, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if rooms remain.