Note: This event was originally planned for 17-18 September 2020 in Madrid, Spain and has now been rescheduledNew date: 17-18 March, 2022
Increasing digitalisation within all areas of life has already left many people feeling concerned about the impact technology might have on their social or family life but unqualified and too disempowered to challenge it, even when they proactively try to be responsible consumers. In this conference we will learn more about the power to revolutionise the way we manage our money, shop around, buy things and manage cashflow and Technologies like Application Programme Interfaces(APIs) have the potential to create new services delivered by existing players and new intermediaries, like Personal Finance Management platforms.
This edition we more know about Open Banking.
- Open Banking and PSD2 regulations
- Realtime payments
- Innovation for new business models
- Robert Wright, Chief Executive Officer, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
- Michal Vodrazka, Director, Payments Regulation and Financial Innovations Division, Czech National Bank
- Neslihan Hazerli, Head of Digital Bank Retail Products & Payments, BNP Paribas
- Andreea Niculcea, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Banca March
- Branko Greganovic, Chief Executive Officer, NLB Banka Belgrade
- Bostjan Pecenko, Member of the Management Board, Addiko Bank BiH
- Grzegorz Lenkowski, Instant Payments Director, KIR
- George Miltiadous, Head of Open Banking Delivery, HSBC
- Martin Lycka, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Ladbrokes Coral
- Pedro Pinto Coelho, Chairman and Chief Executive, Banco BNI Europa
- Davor Gasparac, Head of Division Group Corporates, Erste Group IT
- Betugul Toker, EVP for Retail, Digital Banking and Payment Systems, Aktif Bank
- Emil Abbasov, Head of Instant Payment System, Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Bart Rootliep, Head Transaction Services Strategic Advisory, ING
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.