Following the success of 2019 conference which attracted 60+participants from 20 countries and organised 3 exclusive technical tours across latest Copenhagen based biotech facilities, this year event is set to bring even more participants, unique content, workshops and networking. Join us for newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent keynote speakers & technical insights! More information on technical tours and workshops and other activities to follow soon.
Early key topics:
- Latest data of European biomass market
- Biomass power & thermal energy
- Success stories from the Nordics
- New built CHP plants in Europe
- Pellet market development worldwide
- Latest innovation & technologies
- New solutions for Combined Heat & Power (CHP) generation
- Corresponding to the market trends and optimizing technology
- Best practise examples for specific applications
- Supply chain and provision of raw materials
- Role of biomass and influence to management of climate preservation
Who should attend
Experts from Power Companies, Commodity Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of Biomass, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others. Research centres and institutes, consultants and market analytics
Why you should join the Biomass PowerON 2020
Take an In-depth look into biomass
to power supply, production and applications on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the energy industry.
- Sven Andersson, Babcock & Wilcox Volund AB
- Luigi Tomasi, Giammarco-Vetrocoke
- Simone Passera, Turboden
- Andrius Smaliukas, Baltpool
- Johan Mertens, Engie
- Carlos Retortillo, Ence Energia y Celulosa
- Esa Tepponen, Lahti Energia
- Remigijus Lapinskas, World Bioenergy Association
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.