The global and European biostimulants
market has seen significant growth over the past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture shows that the biostimulants market will continue to experience remarkable growth.
Our Biostimulants Europe 2020
will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biostimulants industry to give insights into the current challenges being faced and what opportunities lie ahead.
The summit will also provide a market overview, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biostimulants market and new insights and innovation of projects in the pipeline.
- Overview of Biostimulants' market trends
- Introducing the recent R&D advancements in Biostimulants
- Reviewing existing European Biostimulants' regulations within a Global Context
- Application and Formulation of different Biostimulants' categories
- Using biostimulants in Precision Agriculture
- Solving the technical problems - why companies should invest in technical data in order to create an effective company strategy?
- How to encourage people to use the Biostimulants?
- Creating a Robust Regulatory Framework for biostimulants
- Using biostimulants in Unique Agricultural Environments
Who Will Attend?
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
During the afternoon of Tuesday, February 18th, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit
Fundacion Medina in Granada
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come - first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
- Henk Maarten Laane, Director R & D, ReXil Agro BV
- John Kruse, Chief Technology Officer, Plant Response Biotech SL
- Herve Dupre de Boulois, Product Manager Microbial Inoculants, DCM Corporation
- Imane Wahby, Director of Research, Rabat University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.