Note: This event was originally planned for 1-2 April, 2020 in Granada, Spain and has now been rescheduled
New date: 18-19 November, 2020
Our Biostimulants Europe 2020
will bring together senior executives and experts from biostimulants
manufacturers, research institutes, chemical companies, major associations, technology companies, consultants, to discuss the latest changes, challenges and developments within the industry.
The two-day event will give you an insight into the latest updates on the European Biostimulants
' regulation, global Biostimulants’ market, environmental effects, biostimulants for sustainable future, microbial and non-microbial products, mode of action, and much more
- Overview of Biostimulants' market trends
- Introducing the recent R&D advancements in Biostimulants
- Reviewing existing European Biostimulants' regulations within a Global Context
- Application and Formulation of different Biostimulants' categories
- Using biostimulants in Precision Agriculture
- Solving the technical problems - why companies should invest in technical data in order to create an effective company strategy?
- How to encourage people to use the Biostimulants?
- Creating a Robust Regulatory Framework for biostimulants
- Using biostimulants in Unique Agricultural Environments
Who Will Attend?
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Martjin Houben, Marketing & Communications, Phenospex
- Victor Gonzalez Menendez, Senior Scientist, Fundacion Medina
- Juan Manuel López, Chief Marketing Officer, SEIPASA
- Alfredo Pardo, Crop Manager, AgriTecno Biostimulants and Plant Nutrition
- Massimo Reverberi, PhD in Botany, Università Sapienza, Rome
- John Kruse, Chief Technology Officer, Plant Response Biotech SL
- Juan Carlos Cabrera, Director R&D, Fyteko
- Hervé Dupré de Boulois, Product Manager Microbial Inoculants, DCM Corporation
- Franck Hennequart, Director Research & Innovation, Algaia
- Imane Wahby, Director of Research, Rabat University
- Alberto Bago, Fungal Bioremediation Biofertilization Dept., Estación Experimental Del Zaidín (EEZ)
- Ganesh Yanadi, General Manager Europe, DVA Agro GmbH
- Emmanuelle Mounier, R&D Biostimulants, BCF Lifesciences
- Gonzaga Ruiz de Gauna Gutiérrez, Manager, BIOVEGEN
- Maximino Manzanera Ruiz, Researcher at Department of Microbiology, University of Granada
- Paula Cautinho, Marketing Manager, Asfertglobal
- Pedro Antonio Palazon Monreal, Technical Director, Ideagro
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueBarcelo Granada Congress Hotel
Calle Maestro Montero 12, 18004
: +34 958 187 600 Website