Note: This event was originally planned for 1-2 April, 2020 in Granada, Spain and has now been rescheduled
New date: 1-2 December, 2021
Our Biostimulants Europe 2021
will bring together senior executives and experts from biostimulants
manufacturers, research institutes, chemical companies, major associations, technology companies, consultants, to discuss the latest changes, challenges and developments within the industry.
The two-day event will give you an insight into the latest updates on the European Biostimulants
' regulation, global Biostimulants’ market, environmental effects, biostimulants for sustainable future, microbial and non-microbial products, mode of action, and much more
- Overview of Biostimulants' market trends
- Introducing the recent R&D advancements in Biostimulants
- Reviewing existing European Biostimulants' regulations within a Global Context
- Application and Formulation of different Biostimulants' categories
- Using biostimulants in Precision Agriculture
- Solving the technical problems - why companies should invest in technical data in order to create an effective company strategy?
- How to encourage people to use the Biostimulants?
- Creating a Robust Regulatory Framework for biostimulants
- Using biostimulants in Unique Agricultural Environments
Who Will Attend?
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 30th November 2021, a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit to the Fundacion MEDINA, in Granada, Spain. However, the site visit will only take place if the Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
There is no extra charge to join a site visit, although places are limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first come first serve basis.
Therefore we should strongly suggest to let us know about your interest in the site visit early to avoid disappointment.
Fundacion MEDINA is a non-profit research organization focused on the discovery of new compounds from microbial origin and innovative therapies for unmet medical needs.
MEDINA runs research programs to discover new drugs and biomarkers for unmet medical needs, as well as new products for agricultural and other industrial applications in partnership with academia and industry all over the world.
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.