CCPA and GDPR are only the beginning when it comes to emerging privacy regulations. Therefore, you need a plan for how to ensure every aspect of your business complies with state and region specific consumer data statutes. Simultaneously, you need to balance risk with cost in order to ensure your business can continue to innovate and grow. At The Legal Forum on Statewide Privacy Compliance you will learn the ins and outs of how to ensure your practices align with the changing laws and how to develop strategies to keep pace with those new acts that are likely to pass in the coming months.
CCPA is coming, will you be ready?
- Do you know how CCPA will define "personal data"?
- Are your systems designed to align with the right to be forgotten?
- Have you modeled out a privacy-compliant marketing strategy?
- What do you know about statewide privacy laws to follow in CCPA's wake?
If your heart is racing a bit in response to these questions, don't panic, instead register here for The Legal Forum on Statewide Privacy Compliance where speakers from Uber, CBRE, Citi and more will ensure you leave prepared to understand and comply with CCPA and other emerging privacy regulations.
Who Should Attend
- Privacy Officer
- Database Manager
- Data Manager
- Government Affairs
- Data Security
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Lisa Barksdale, SVP, In Business Privacy Officer, Citi
- JJ Bollozos, Senior Privacy Attorney, Thomson Reuters
- Jay Cline, Principal, PwC
- Patricia Dickerson, Director, Awareness, Training and Program Effectiveness, Sutter Health
- Stu Eaton, Director, Privacy & Cybersecurity (Legal), Uber
- Boris Erlank, Global Data Privacy Manager, Chevron
- Jane Fogarty, Vice President, Senior Counsel, Legal, SYNNEX Corporation
- Germaine Gabriel, Privacy & Product Counsel, Eventbrite
- Manuj Lal, Director, Cybersecurity & Privacy, PwC
- Holly Gion, Director, Data Privacy, Alaska Airlines
- Matt Loar, Data Protection & Privacy Counsel, CBRE
- Whitney McCollum, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Technology, Data Privacy & EMEA Employment, AECOM
- Derek Palmer, Associate Counsel, Privacy, Live Nation
- Tracy Rubino, CHPO, Sutter Health
- Charlotte Tschider, Global Data Protection & Privacy, Medtronic
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Sacramento Arden West
2200 Harvard St, 95815
Sacramento, CA, USAGroup Name
: "The Legal Forum on Statewide Privacy Compliance"Group Code
Cut-Off Date to Book Your Room: 1/13/20Book your room