Following the previous success of ECAS
in Sweden, the UK and Malta, the 8th Summit will explore the latest developments in the corporate aviation sector of Europe and new business opportunities and challenges. It will also provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, discuss different business models, enhance our knowledge about the European market, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts.
Agenda Highlights - Panel Discussions
- European corporate aviation in 2020: Growth and challenges for the future
- The European operators' panel
- Aircraft management, maintenance and operations in Europe
- Financing and leasing business aircraft
- Purchase and sale of business aircraft in Europe
Who should attend:
Business aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, airport executives, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in Europe.
- Noelle Boyce, Associate, Holland & Knight
- James Carroll, Director, Business Development - Western Europe, JSSI
- Matthew Delamere, Managing Director, Eyelevel
- Anthony Frances, Senior Counsel, Gateley
- Giovanni Francesco Piccione, MD & CEO, G&G Aviation
- Robert Ricketts, Partner, Holland & Knight
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.