Note: This event was originally planned for 14 May, 2020 Dublin, Ireland and has now been rescheduled
New date: 22 October, 2020
Following the success of the previous events in London, Dublin and Hamburg, the 9th annual event will take place as a Virtual Conference.
This event will explore issues such as legal aspects pertaining to aircraft records, aircraft maintenance programs from the record prospective, aircraft records scanning, aircraft technical and maintenance records audits, maintenance and engineering discussions, maintenance and engineering software, surviving the aircraft records audit, the value of aircraft records, electronic aircraft records, scanned aircraft records of the future, pre-purchase inspection/mid lease /end of lease/redelivery records, aircraft repossession, aircraft records and lease agreements, aircraft records management prospective, CAMO, and education for records personnel.
- The importance of aircraft records and how they can be safeguarded
- Preserving aircraft records
- Airline redelivery readiness insights and how to proactively partner with airlines for a smooth on time aircraft redelivery
- Aircraft leasing: Technical issues
- Repossessing aircraft records
- Historic aircraft records and archiving
- The coronavirus crisis affirms that the new rules of the (Caribbean) Netherlands are needed to repossess risky foreign registered aircraft and their records
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Jan Bosak, Senior Counsel, Clover Aircraft Leasing Company
- Michael Bradshaw, Technical Records Manager, Willis Asset Management
- Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Rep Law and Professor International Aviation Financing and Leasing Laws
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
- Bryson Monteleone, Senior Advisor to Aviation Finance Advisory Services, PwC Ireland & Chairman, ISTAT Appraisers' Program
- Bajul Shah, Barrister, XXIV Old Buildings
- Ben Whelan, Founder & CEO, Shannon Technical Services
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Aviation Services
9.00 EST (New York) / 14.00 BST (London) / 15.00 CET (Berlin)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.