Following the success of the previous events in London, Dublin and Hamburg, the 9th annual event will take place in Dublin in 2020.
This event will explore issues such as legal aspects pertaining to aircraft records, aircraft maintenance programs from the record prospective, aircraft records scanning, aircraft technical and maintenance records audits, maintenance and engineering discussions, maintenance and engineering software, surviving the aircraft records audit, the value of aircraft records, electronic aircraft records, scanned aircraft records of the future, pre-purchase inspection/mid lease /end of lease/redelivery records, aircraft repossession, aircraft records and lease agreements, aircraft records management prospective, CAMO, and education for records personnel.
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- John Barry, Director Of Business Development, Compass Aviation Group
- Jan Bosak, Counsel, Ping An Aircraft Leasing
- Michael Bradshaw, Technical Records Manager, Willis Asset Management
- Ben Whelan, Founder & CEO, Shannon Technical Services
- Senior Representative of EXSYN Aviation Solutions
- Senior Representative of AerData
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHilton Dublin Airport
Northern Cross, Malahide Road,
DISCOUNTED ROOM RATE
10% off the best available rate at the time of booking.