Following the previous success of USCAS, the 8th Summit will provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments in light jets, explore the air taxi market, discuss different business models, enhance our knowledge about the US market, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts as well as business aircraft operators.
Who should attendBusiness aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, airport executives, aviation operators, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the US.
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Derek Bloom, Partner, Atlantic Aviation Legal Services
- Tom Chapman, Chief Operating Officer, Aerospace Instrument Support
- Stephane Cottrell, Assistant Director of Operations, National Jets
- Bryan Cunningham, Managing Director, Airfleet Acquisition Group
- Matthew Delamere, Managing Director, Eyelevel
- Neil Engerran, Senior Account Manager, Jet Aviation Staffing
- Jonathan A. Ewing, Esq., Lead Counsel, Aero Law Center
- Jay Faria, President, Airtrade Aviation
- Jonathon Freye, Vice President, Government and Public Affairs, National Air Transportation Association
- Leonard Goldberg, Owner/President, Gold Aviation Services
- William Herp, Founder and CEO, Linear Air
- E. Terry Jaramillo, President & CEO, vonJet Aviation Group
- Michael L. Kohner, Principal in Charge, HBK CPAs & Consultants
- Val Miftakhov, Founder & CEO, ZeroAvia
- David T. Norton, Partner and Head of Aviation Practice, Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton
- Bob Wilke, ASA, Managing Director, Advanced Aviation Research
- Chris Zarnik, Program Director - MENA, Corporate Concepts International
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueBroward College, South Campus
7200 Pines Blvd. Building 66, Room #139-156, 33024
Ft. Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, FL, USALocation Map