Following the growing IoT market in Oil and Gas in Canada and North America, and the success of the 4th Annual IoT in Oil and Gas Canada Conference 2019, we are proud to announce that the 5th annual is growing even more and will cover more case studies on IoT and Digital Transformation in Oil and Gas in Canada.
The 5th Annual IoT in Oil and Gas Canada Conference
will share key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the North American and Canadian IoT in Oil and Gas
, understand recent regulations and strategies that have been put in place, discuss key solutions for major existing challenges and showcase most recent technologies in the market.
Who is this event for?
The IoT in Oil and Gas Canada Conference
is for key individuals involved in developing, planning or implementing IIOT strategies for the Upstream, Midstream or Downstream Oil and Gas Industry in Canada.
Attend the 5th annual IOT in Oil & Gas Canada Conference to:
- Understand recent implementations of IOT and Digitalization in Oil and Gas in Canada
- Learn how to leverage data analytics for preventive maintenance
- See how to reduce cost and increase plant efficiency
- Increase safety and reduce carbon footprints
- Hear about case studies and challenges facing existing Oil and Gas Providers in Canada
- Take an in-depth look at emerging trends and technologies
- Network and meet industry experts and solution providers
What's new in 2020?
- More sessions on data analytics, proper use of BI tools and Edge best practices
- Presentations on change management
- Additional speakers from top 10 practitioners in Canada and the USA
- New technologies and solution providers
Make it a 4-Day Event... Combine with our Blockchain in Oil and Gas Canada Conference
- Joy Romero, Vice President, Technology & Innovation, Canadian Natural Resources
- Sheldon Wall, Manager, Advanced Analytics, Suncor Energy
- Jeff LaFrenz, Lead for the Digital Theme Group, Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN)
- Theo van der Werken, Asset Manager, Birchcliff Energy
- Andrea Course, Ventures Principal, Shell Ventures
- JohnPaul Portelli, Lead - Technology and Innovation, Canadian Natural Resources (CNRL)
- Saurabh Patel, Digital Exploration Lead, ExxonMobil
- Soheil Asgarpour, President, Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada
- Lequanne Collins-Bacchus, Product Manager, Code for Canada Fellow, Canada Energy Regulator
- Jana Hanova, Director, Evok Innovations
- Roan Reimer, Designer, Code for Canada Fellow, Canada Energy Regulator
- Brenda Beckedorf, Executive Director, Alberta IoT
- Ivan Duka, Developer, Code for Canada Fellow, Canada Energy Regulator
- Mark Scantlebury, Chairperson, Oilfield IoT Consortium
- Dr. Setrag Khoshafian, Vice President of BPM Technology, Pegasystems Inc
- Alastair Caithness, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ziyen
- Dave Lafferty, President, Scientific Technical Services
- John Hetherington, Industry Advisor, Oil and Gas, John Hetherington Consulting
- Ahmed Elkabbany, Business Advisor, Director, Technology Transformation, LANMARK Engineering Inc.
- Tolga Tarhan, Chief Technology Officer, Onica
- Tyler Farmer, Manager, Business Transformation & Partnerships, Information and Communications Technology Council
- Dr. Dave Shook, PhD, P.Eng, President & CEO, ShookIOT Inc.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
1410 Olympic Way SE, T2G 2W1
Calgary, AB, Canada
The conference will be held in the
BMO Centre. It's easy to find your way around Stampede Park. There's
lots of signage and everything is just a short walk away.
access information about attending an event at the Calgary Stampede's
BMO Center, including directions, parking informaiton and amenitites
click this link