Note: This event was originally planned for 17-19, 2020 in Rotterdam, Netherlands and has now been rescheduled
New date: 8-10 September, 2020
Connect and collaborate with chemical supply chain's top minds all in one place, at one time.
Bringing together 350+ supply chain leaders from the world's largest chemical companies, this is the only opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technologies with the best.
Gain practical insights on how to increase end-to-end visibility, drive customer centricity, achieve integrated digitalisation and much more.
The LogiChem Difference
- Connecting more supply chain leaders than anyone else - Find out what the leading chemical companies are doing so you can ready your supply chain for today and tomorrow.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else - Take part in small working groups to learn more from the great minds in the audience as well as those speakers on stage.
- Solve Your Biggest Challenges - Specifically focused on your chemical supply chain management needs and challenges. With an agenda built on 60+ research interviews with supply chain leaders, your every challenge and opportunity will be addressed.
- Content You Can't Get Anywhere Else. Learn from the best and be inspired by 50+ chemical supply chain leaders sharing practical insights on how to achieve integrated, customer driven, global supply chain strategies.
- The Most Interactive LogiChem to Date. Solve strategic and operational supply chain challenges collaboratively during 60+ interactive case studies, discussions, oxford style debates, creative boardrooms and synergy workshops, across 3 value-packed days.
- We're a community. Your community. Network with over 350+ supply chain professionals from the world's leading chemical companies. Make new contacts and develop lasting relationships over 15+ hours of networking.
- The Most Topical and Visionary Discussion Themes. From digitalisation, customer centricity to end-to-end supply chain sustainability and advanced demand planning strategies, be inspired by those thinking ahead of the curve and shaping the future of chemical supply chains.
- Florian Kache, Head of Supply Chain Innovation, BASF
- Rudolph Eksteen, Head of EMEA Regional Supply Chain, DuPont
- Claudia Straatman, Head of Business Planning & Organisational Change Management, LyondellBassell
- Dimitri Van De Leest, Director Global SCM Improvement, Arlanxeo
- Henning Schussmuller, VP Supply Chain and Logistics EMEA, Sumitomo
- Anna Henkel, Global Transportation Procurement Lead, Bayer
- Khatia Paulmier, VP Major Transformation, Solvay
- Emilie Andrien, Global Head of Customer Care, DSM
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueDe Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Schouwburgplein 50, 3012 CL
Phone: +31 10 217 1717
Secure the Best Accommodation for LogiChem 2020
To help you get the perfect accommodation and the best special offers we have put together a unique LogiChem 2020 HotelMap that shows the nearby accommodation options and best possible rates and special offers. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: HotelMapPlease note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.