Transforming Indirect Procurement. Together
Want to gain insight into how your peers at the world's biggest indirect procurement spenders are securing top talent, leveraging cutting-edge data and technology, and maximising supplier innovation to drive greater ROI?
Now you can by joining the leading indirect procurement conference, attracting over 150+ CPOs and Heads of Indirect from the world's biggest indirect spenders.
Quite simply THE meeting place to benchmark your procurement division with the best, and shape the future of your industry.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Connecting you to more CPOs & Heads of Indirect. From the world's largest spenders than anyone else where you really find out what the leading Financial Services, FMCG, Travel, Retail, Tech companies are doing to help you ready your procurement functions for today and tomorrow.
- Focused on your specific needs better than anyone else. An agenda based on 60+ research interviews with procurement leaders to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small focused group discussions to learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- Rahul Vijay, Global Head of Sourcing, Uber
- Alf Noto, CPO, Deutsche Bank
- Paul Clutton, CPO, Costa Coffee (Coca Cola Group)
- Paul Bestford, CPO, Burberry
- Andy Roberts, CPO, Twinings
- Phil Thomas, MD & Head of Global Sourcing, Barclays
- Warren Chambers, VP of Indirect Procurement, BT
- Ekaterina Agafonova, Director of Strategic Sourcing, Heineken
- Frank Faisst, Global Head of Indirect, Generali
- Roger Gonourie, Head of Global Sourcing, Swiss Re
- Janette Evans-Turner, Head of Sourcing UK & Ireland, Zurich
- Brett Whitfield, VP of Global Procurement, InterContinental Hotels Group
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHotel Palace Berlin
Europa Center, Budapester Str. 45, 10787
Hotel Deals Sell Out Fast
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of EUR 175.00 including VAT per night, including a room for one person or EUR 195.00 including VAT for two persons. Breakfast, Wi-Fi access and usage of the Palace Spa Wellness and Fitness area (Solarium, Sauna and Massages at an additional cost) for the ProcureCon Indirect attendees, for the nights of 30th March 2020 - 2nd April 2020.
to book your room.
Rooms at the Hotel Palace Berlin sell out fast, so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stayPlease note;
we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation