Note: This event was originally planned for 31 March -1 April 2020, moved to 22-23 July, 2020 in Berlin, Germany and has now been rescheduled.
New date: 03 - 04 September, 2020
Transforming Indirect Procurement. Together
Price and supply shocks have challenged everything we thought we knew. It's prompted a complete rethink of how we work with our suppliers to stay innovative, socially responsible and cost-conscious. Procurement helped fight fires during the 2008 crash, but now we have the maturity and seat at the table to influence strategy.
What will you do to demonstrate your value and influence? Join 150+ CPOs and Heads of Indirect and take the bold steps needed to ready your business for tomorrow.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Connecting you to more CPOs & Heads of Indirect. From the world's largest spenders than anyone else where you really find out what the leading Financial Services, FMCG, Travel, Retail, Tech companies are doing to help you ready your procurement functions for today and tomorrow.
- Focused on your specific needs better than anyone else. An agenda based on 60+ research interviews with procurement leaders to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small focused group discussions to learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- Rahul Vijay, Global Head of Sourcing, Uber
- Alf Noto, CPO, Deutsche Bank
- Paul Clutton, CPO, Costa Coffee (Coca Cola Group)
- Paul Bestford, CPO, Burberry
- Andy Roberts, CPO, Twinings
- Phil Thomas, MD & Head of Global Sourcing, Barclays
- Warren Chambers, VP of Indirect Procurement, BT
- Ekaterina Agafonova, Director of Strategic Sourcing, Heineken
- Frank Faisst, Global Head of Indirect, Generali
- Roger Gonourie, Head of Global Sourcing, Swiss Re
- Janette Evans-Turner, Head of Sourcing UK & Ireland, Zurich
- Brett Whitfield, VP of Global Procurement, InterContinental Hotels Group
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueHotel Palace Berlin
Europa Center, Budapester Str. 45, 10787
Hotel Deals Sell Out Fast
Rooms at the Hotel Palace Berlin sell out fast, so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.
There are a limited number of rooms left, but there are many others close by which you can still book to stay in!
to book your room.
Rooms at the Hotel Palace Berlin sell out fast, so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stayPlease note;
we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation