Guiding the Procurement World Through the Procurement Transformation Hype
Whilst procurement leaders across MENA have worked hard over the past decades to improve their strategies on procurement, supplier relationship, risk management and quality control, there has not been such an opportunity to leverage a competitive advantage as there is today.
Procurement has undergone tremendous changes over the past couple of years and is seen just at the start of their digital transformation journeys. A Hackett report suggests only 32% organisations having implemented a digital strategy in contrast to 85% of respondents believing how important digital transformation would be for procurement. Today, with the right investments in tools, processes and resources, businesses can become a global powerhouse by mastering their procurement strategies and have a competitive edge over others in the process of doing so.
But processing and technology only represent two of Procurement' three prongs the other being people. In fact, we are already hearing voices suggesting that humans need to be re-integrated into processes (and that, despite automation only just having taken off). Cracking the talent and understanding which technology to implement remains at top of Procurement leaders' lists. More specifically, the challenge lies in identifying what kind of tools to implement, how to upskill the talent to work with these tools and how to drive better supplier relationships and collaboration
After the overwhelming success of our 1st edition, we are very excited to bring the "Future Procurement Leaders
" forum back to Dubai from 25-27 February 2020 to discuss the way forward for procurement leaders in the region and how businesses can and should revisit their strategies, tools, processes and the entire procurement ecosystem to be a procurement powerhouse of the future.
- LEARN: Listen to innovative and creative strategies adopted by organisations to enhance procurement structures,collaboration, talent and overall value in their organisations.
- NETWORK: Take a seat next to thinkers, movers and shapers and make valuable connections for future synergies.
- BE INSPIRED: Hear from 30+ experts who have been working on creating the most efficient,agile, collaborative and digitally enabled procurement ecosystem and navigate successfully through their challenges.
Who is it for?
Director / Chief/ CEO/ President/ Manager/ Leader/ Acting Director /Consultant/ Advisor of:
- Supply Chain
- Category Management
- Indirect Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Procurement and Logistics
Meet the Speakers
- WALEED SAEED AL SAEEDI, Supply Management Director, Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism
- MINA HAKIM, General Manager Group Procurement, Al Futtaim Group
- MOHAMED HABIB, Vice President, Supply Chain Management, Tabreed
- AHMED HASHEM, Regional Head of Procurement, ME Bayer
- MAHMOUD AL ALAWI, Director, Procurement and Contracts, Higher College of Technology
- JUWAD ALOMARI, VP Business Development and Procurement, Sebchem
- MUSBAH ABUJARAD, SVP Corporate and Assets Management Procurement, Al Dar Properties
- EMMANUEL AUGUSTIN, Head of Procurement, Aggreko
- ABDULLAH ALFIFI, Spend Optimization - General Director, Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia
- SHAKTI ARORA, Chief Procurement Officer, RAK Ceramics
- GHAZALA ILYAS, Vice President, Head of Sourcing - Technology, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- KUNAL GUPTA, Director of Supply Chain, Bateel
- GUILLAUME AKBARALY, Head of Supply Chain, Globalpharma a Sanofi Company
- DR. ARAFAT MOURAD, Author & Procurement Banking Expert, .
- HARIHARAN LAXMINARAYAN, Associate Manager - Procurement, Emirates Global Aluminium
- IMRAN SAJJAD, Regional Purchasing Manager - Raw Materials - IMEA, Henkel
- NITA NAIR, AVP - Strategic Sourcing & SRM, Emirates NBD
- YOUSIF M. AL ZAROUNI, Director - Business Development, Environment Consultancy & Agencies Services (ECS) - Bee'ah
- HESHAM ELABD, Chief Procurement and Operation Services Officer, Emaar, the economic city (KAEC)
- ALI SADEDDIN, Head of Procurement, AG Projects
- KAMRAN AHSAN, Area Procurement Manager, Lamprell
- YASIR RIZVI, Head of Procurement, Fetchr
- Kannappan Narayanan, Senior Procurement Manager, Tafawuq
- REEM ASHRAF, Head of Procurement, OSN
- JASSIM ALAMPARA, Manager-Supply Chain Management, Transgaurd Group
- CHRISTOPHER GONSALVEZ, Regional Purchasing Logistics, Category Manager - Sea, Air, Road, Warehousing, Express & Parcel and Customs Brokerage, IMEA Purchasing, Henkel
- JONATHAN TUNGU, Senior Procurement Manager, TECOM
- GP PURI, Advisor - Procurement, Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
- UMAR JAMIL, Procurement Manager, Trane Middle East ( Ingersoll Rand )
- SALMAN ALHUZAIMI, Director of Procurement and Logistics, Saudi Development and Reconstruction Program for Yemen
- ABDALLA ABDELGALIL, Contracting Specialist, Dubai Health Authority
- SAURABH MISHRA, General Manager - Supply Chain, PETRONASH
- MEHMET KAMAL, Strategic Sourcing Manager, MEA Logistics and Distributor Services, Mars
- MOHAMMED OBIEDAT, Head of S&OP and Procurement, Al Ghurair Foods
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Al Sofouh Road, 118500
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesWebsite
Phone: +971 4 399 8888
More information to followPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.